4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected value
I normally play Pro V1, or Bridgestone....found a Laddie and played it..WOW, it played every bit as well as my Pro V...don't know if it's supposed to do this, but I saw no difference..and what a VALUE..24 balls for $20give 'em a try and be surprised like me...Rico from Oak Park
Published on January 16, 2012 by Richard J. Klaus

3.0 out of 5 stars good ball cheap
I have played this ball for several years and find it to be a good ball you can buy cheap
Published on October 24, 2010 by M. HARTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected value, January 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Precept Laddie X: good ball, great price!, July 2, 2009
You get the soft feel of a Nike Platinum, the trajectory and spin of a Titleist Carry at a fraction of their prices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Golfball Bang for the Buck., December 3, 2013
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
This is the best deal anywhere for new golf balls. This is a good quality ball that hits long and lands soft. I've been using it for several years. I buy them two boxes at a time to get free delivery. Now if they would only float!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money., May 3, 2013
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
For the beginning player or the older player who may have lost a bit of speed swing this ball can be an excellent option. Soft feel off the driver as well as the putter. Action with short irons and chips around the green is average.

For the price you can afford to toss the ball that gets a bit scuffed and not have your game ruined after hitting a couple of these out of bounds.

No fellows, these are not the Ladies balls. For those of us who hit the lady precept a few years ago when we found out we were gaining 15 or 20 yards.... they built us the Laddie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for most golfers, December 29, 2013
Golfer "Jack" (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
I'm a single-digit handicap player and used to play Pro-V's and other expensive balls. However, at my level of the game, these balls are plenty good enough. If you're playing in FL where they always add water to compensate for the boring flat terrain, these balls simply make sense: they are a good ball that doesn't make you PO'ed when that stupid shot you thought you could pull off but falls a tad short of the perfection you needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great golf ball for the price!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
You can't go wrong with this golf ball. I prefer the TaylorMade Penta when it's good conditions and I'm playing well (15 handicap), but they're fairly expensive. During the poor weather months, my go-to-ball is the Precept Laddie. It's very inexpensive (doesn't hurt so much when you lose one) and it has a great soft feel yet durable, and goes pretty long. It's not going to check up like a ProV1, but when you're paying only a fraction of the price and scuffing/losing one now and then, this ball is a no-brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars "THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME HAPPENS ONCE WEEK!!!", July 1, 2014
$BILL (Eastern North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
This a saying I use from time to time when I come across a truly exceptional deal, bargain, or bang for the buck. These Bridgestone Precept Laddies in the 24-pack is such a deal! If you're looking to buy high quality golf balls without breaking the bank or spending a lot money, then IMHO, look no further as these are excellent quality at an unbelievable price! They have a similar feel and bounce as the Titlest Pro V-1, but it's about 10-yards shorter at the range. However, considering the price and their similar performance and feel, they make for an exceptional general all purpose golf ball for play, putting, chipping and any form of practice. I bought a total of 48-golf balls for less than $40.00! Remember this... The 24-pack comes to .79-cents per golf ball. The PRO-V1's come to $4.16-cents per ball. That may vary slightly depending on the current price, but on average, that's the difference. I can't recommend these golf balls any higher! They are truly a 5-star product when it comes to quality, performance, durability, and consistently great results... Not to mention one hell of a great deal, price wise. Give them a try, I'd like to hear your opinions on them? Best of luck on the course, and enjoy your "Birdie" hunting! :-))
$BILL~

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball for the money!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
If you're not a scratch player, these work great for the price. Couldn't tell a difference from more expensive balls.

4.0 out of 5 stars good balls, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
I like the Laddie. I usually play Noodle+ Long& Soft since I have about 80mph club speed. The Laddie feels about the same, costs about the same, and travels about the same as the Noodle. Beware- not all Noodles are created the same; I play TaylorMade Noodle+Long&Soft. The Precept Laddie has good feel around the green. I have hit both the Laddie and the Noodle from the same Tee at same time; both same distance. The Surlyn cover scuffs about the same, but is durable; I loose them before I wear out a cover. It is a soft ball for slower swing speeds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
Carol Stone (DALLAS, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack (Sports)
may as well be Titlest for me at a quarter of the price !

Precept Laddie X Golf Balls, 24 Pack