4.0 out of 5 stars Fun easy read
I have read a lot of Heather Horrocks books. This one is not my most favorite but I still enjoyed and would recommend it to others.
Published 21 months ago by nari

3.0 out of 5 stars A cute story
PRIDE AND PRECIPITATION (Chick Flick Clique #1) by Heather Horrocks

PRIDE AND PRECIPITATION is the first novella (September 2012 release) in Heather Horrocks new Chick Flick Clique series focusing on a group of girlfriends, living in Aspen Grove, who get together once a week for movies, food and gossip. Pride and Precipitation follows weather meteorologist...
Published 22 months ago by Sandy S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun easy read, November 15, 2012
nari (tooele utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pride and Precipitation (Chick Flick Clique Romantic Comedy Novella #1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride and Precipitation, October 8, 2012
I have read all of Heather Horrocks' books and have loved them all. She is a great writer and has the ability to keep your interest throughout the entire book. I wish she could write faster.... so I could read more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 30, 2013
I liked this book. It is a cute, fun, clean read. It is a little tedious when she describes the girls club, but I think that she has other books around these characters too. It was a fun, easy story. I really enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Heather Horrocks books, July 1, 2013
I liked her book so much I downloaded a lot more from Heather Horrocks. They are entertaining and fun to read. They are just the perfect thing to read in an afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book, June 25, 2013
I enjoyed this book and will look for others by Heather Horrocks.
I loved that it was G rated! I loved that it was a cute story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, April 9, 2013
I enjoy a romance novel but hate the immorality and bad language found in so many of them. This is a good, clean, fun romance. It made me smile!

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, March 21, 2013
I couldn't put it down, good clean romance. I will be recommonding this to all my friends. I can't wait to read the rest of Chick Flick Clique books.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, July 7, 2013
I loved the characters and can't wait to read the other books in the series. I have number 2 ready to go on my iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., July 4, 2013
Loved the story of Breezy the meteorologist. Enjoyed the story line and laughed often. Loved the weather sayings at the beginning of each chapter. This book was fun, romantic, and refreshing to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Summer Read, June 16, 2013
There was no violence, left sex to the imagination, the characters were good and a good knit of close friends. The friends were just the kind I would like to have.

Rate and Discover Movies