- Precision Brand Hot Melt Strippable Protective Coating protects items from damage during shipping and handling and from rust and corrosion during long-term storage
- Used to protect cutting tools, saw blades, gages, gears, and various other parts
- Type 2 has a Cellulose Acetate Butyrate base
- Coating is presliced into manageable pieces
- To remove, coating peels right off
Have one to sell?
Precision Brand Type 2 Hot Melt Strippable Protective Coating, Transparent Red Color, 5 Pound Package
|Price:||$63.82 ($63.82 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.33 (26%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Precision Brand|
|Number of Items||1|
The melting temperature of Type 2 is between 320 to 340 degrees F. Set time is less than 60 secon... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The melting temperature of Type 2 is between 320 to 340 degrees F. Set time is less than 60 seconds. Five pound poly bag packaging means easy handling and storage.
There are no customer reviews yet.