- Made from 1/2" wide, C1095 close grain, high carbon spring steel
- Material is ground and polished to precision tolerances
- Steel feeler gage is used in most general maintenance and tool and die applications
- Thickness is clearly marked every 6" in metric and decimal
- Measures 1/2" wide by 12" long by 0.050"
Have one to sell?
Precision Brand 19805 Steel Thickness Feeler Gage, 0.050" Thickness, 1/2" Width, 12" Length (Pack of 6)
|Price:||$65.95 ($10.99 / Feeler Gages) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.09 (23%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $61.35
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Precision Brand|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Manufacturer|
|Number of Items||6|
|Overall Length||12 inches|
Precision Brand Feeler Gage is used in manufacturing and maintenance operations wherever setting ... See more product details
Precision Brand Feeler Gage is used in manufacturing and maintenance operations wherever setting close spacing or checking extremely tight tolerances is required.
There are no customer reviews yet.