Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

on May 9, 2013
This bag works for what I wanted it for and that is keep me from having to carry two back packs one for my camera and equipment and one for my books, lap top etc.

However, it wasn't as spacious as I was lead to believe by the description and the strap brook after using it ONCE. Thank goodness my wife is pretty good with needle and thread and was able to fix it or I would of been sending it back. I have it for almost a year now and the zipper is going on it already.
on October 27, 2014
This product did not meet my expectations. The Velcro divisions are difficult to accommodate. Also after just one week of using the product, the top compartment seams started to tear.
review image
on April 28, 2013
This bag is PERFECT for my needs. I needed a small backpack that could hold my camera, laptop, tablet and a few personal items, that was not heavy. I have a small frame--5'1", and cannot carry a super heavy bag around my college campus or around London. This bag is light enough that I can carry it with ease. It holds everything I need it to. The side pocket is a touch too small, it really only holds a couple of pens, but it works for my needs. The outside flap pocket is great for a cell phone. I have a large cell phone, and it fits great. The mesh pocket on the other side barely holds a canned drink, but the drawstring helps to hold it in place.
on June 7, 2013
I just ordered this bag before a long trip. It doesn't look like you are carrying a lot of expensive camera equipment and a laptop. It was great for on the plane. Fit nicely under the seat as a carry-on. Laptop fit perfect in the bag too, however that made carrying it a little heavy. It is nicely padded, so I wasn't worried about my camera or gear getting damaged. Inside is all adjustable to meet your specific needs. Great bag for the money! I highly recommend this bag.
on January 4, 2013
Wow is my biggest praise for this backpack. My husband just purchased a tablet and I got a new camera and boy this week it will be tested when he goes on a short business trip. I can't wait to pack it up for the trip. Great product for a great price!
on September 9, 2012
Good looking backpack. It was too small for my needs though. It's big enough to hold all my camera equipment, DSLR plus two lenses, flash, etc, but there isn't enough extra space for non camera equipment.
on May 3, 2013
This is a wonderful backpack... The camera compartment is great for my Canon T3i and the laptop portion of the bag fits my 15" wide screen acer snug but good. I bought it mainly for my camera but I wanted the option to fit my laptop as well. If you want a good quality bag that has the capability to hold both laptop and a DSLR camera this is a great choice..
on January 9, 2015
FYI, this seller's return policy is extremely limited and requires you to email them for a return (can't do it through the amazon return button). Furthermore, if the backpack arrives damaged or you need to exchange it because it's not the right thing, the return policy explicitly states that you must return the product at your own expense. Please think it through before you buy.

"All returns must be pre-authorized and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received it. All original boxes, packing materials, manuals, BLANK warranty cards and accessories must be included for any replacement, exchange, or refund. Please save your receipt as a record of your purchase. All returned goods MUST be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.

After receiving authorization from us, please ship your merchandise (enclosed within a shipping carton with appropriate packing material) back to Cameta Camera freight-prepaid and insured. Sorry, Cameta Camera cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments."

I docked a star off for that.

As for the product...

-Decent padding
-Easy lens compartment re-arrangement
-Waterproof nylon exterior
-Has all the pockets and things promised
-The waist belt is nice to have for heavy pack

-Much smaller than I expected. It's about the size of a smaller backpack. It's more kid size than adult sized.
-Doesn't have a zipper around the middle for using it as just a backpack, even though you can totally rip out all of the dividers (even the one between the top pocket and the lens pocket)
-I somehow expected it to be much roomier, but again, the size is smaller than anticipated. I had a Targus that was a champ (sadly, it was stolen after 10 years of amazing use and no end in sight) and could fit my laptop, 4 tablets, 4 pairs of clothing, and all my girl crap, plus two water bottles on the sides.... so I was hoping to get something similar that I could use as a carry-on, but iwth an easy-access pouch for my camera and lenses. There's no getting more than maybe a t-shirt and a pair of socks in this guy, and definitely not with a full compartment of lenses if you're that person.
-The pockets on the side for the pens and stuff was a little tight.

Other Thoughts:
-The zippers on mine were zipped shut in the middle of the zipper... and since there's only one zipper, I was worried I had a defective item. However, after I zipped all the way one way and all the way the other way, it zipped/unzipped just fine and fully without any error.
-While the quality seems okay, it's just not what I want. I will probably be sending it back.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
Perfect size for what I was looking for. I wanted a backpack to use as a carry-on for my ipad mini, a few personal items, my Nikon D3200 and an extra lens. Everything fits perfectly and the backpack isn't too big. :)
on January 24, 2015
I have had this bag for just over a year. It came as an option with a camera kit I bought. I travel internationally quite heavily, and I am sure I pack more in it than was intended for this model. I can max out the bag with 2 laptops; MacPro 13s, an iPad, Nikon 7100, and a smaller digital cam, 18-105mm, 35mm, 28-270mm, filters. Also cables, a couple of phones, a couple of external HDs, an ipod, snacks, a magazine, plane tickets and passport etc. There is a loose water net on the side and a not so secure velcro flap pocket on the other side. On the plus side it has a two slots for two laptops, in neoprene cases. It has rubber mounts on the bottom. It is generally sturdy, easily cleaned, inside and out, seems water resistant enough, the zippers are strong, but the handle seams are now coming apart and the white foam is viable. The foam has held up inside, however it can use better customizable velcro inside. It is fully customizable inside. However one time I dropped the bag, packed, from 2.5 feet and one of my lens broke. It was mounted. I should have been more careful but extra padding compartments or bottom padding may have helped. It has a little secret zipper compartment that TSA always misses The sling back is strong, and the straps have held up nicely, just the handle fabric has come apart. I will have to Duct tape soon. Not a fancy bag, can't tie on a tripod, I haven't found a rain covering for it. It is not flashy. But it works.