Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2011
I bought this camera bag for my Nikon Coolpix L110, it's perfect in every way. It's large enough for your camera and all of the cables. It has a padded velcro divider that can be moved to your chosen size. The bag is also amply padded to protect it against dropping and it's zipper sealed design protects it against water and other elements. It has an adjustable shoulder strap. This is the 3rd bag I bought and the only one that worked perfectly.
I wholeheartedly recommend it. The shipping was fast and the item was packaged with packing corn. I would highly recommend this Buyer & this product.
on November 21, 2010
I can say this product offers more than expected quality for the price. Fits my P100 with space to keep charger and USB cable. I am satisfied.
on May 9, 2011
It holds the camera and a few small items in the segregated compartment, such as charger and small battery. However it would be better if the side compartment had a zippable closure and also if there was a zippable pocket to hold spare memory and/or synopsis instructions on the camera. As it is such items caneasily fall out of the case if it is tilted when left open such as when the camera is withdrawn for quick use.
on May 17, 2009
The case was as advertised for my new Nikon Coolpix L100, not too big and not too small. The delivery was on schedule also.
on May 2, 2014
You may find another review of this case by me. This my THIRD PD-C10 case. I like it that much. Canon SX10 IS, and the Pentax X5 are two of the cameras which this case fits. Basically any small "bridge" (equipped with a great magnification type zoom lens). Fuji cameras make a lot of bridge cameras, that woulld fit. In addition to those batteries in the camera there is room for two extra sets of 4 AA rechargable battery packs. On the outside of the case you can keep two extra SD memory cards. So all in all, 3 memory cards and 12 -AA size batteris fit comfortably, including those in the camera!
on December 6, 2010
Bought it for Nikon coolpix p100. Holds camera with attached neck holster and charger with some room to spare. Has internal strap to hold camera snug. Perfect for what i need and a good value on price.
on September 4, 2010
Perfect size camera case; it holds just enough, camera, memory, battery, and nice padding I am very pleased and a happy customer!
on March 13, 2011
Bought for everyday storage of my Nikon P100. Camera fits perfectly with strap. Love how there is a divider that allows me to keep two spare SD cards (in cases) along with the ability to hold my charger and usb cable. Case has a shoulder strap, but I don't use. I love the handle on the top makes it perfect for pulling it out of my safe. The case does have decent padding, but don't expect it to be able to really protect it from a large fall or if something falls on it. I dropped mine off the counter in the case and it was fine, but I wouldn't think it to hold up if dropper more then 4 feet. If your looking for an everyday case to make carrying your case easier then this is it. Shipping was also top notch and was at my door in 2 days.
on January 22, 2013
My husband ordered the NIKON SO1 for me and it came with useful items to clean and properly care for my camera. This case holds everything perfectly and it doesn't take up much space, so I can take it wherever, whenever. Love it!
on March 4, 2013
If you are looking for a simple carrying case at a good price than this is the right one. It is nothing fancy, but the zipper works great, it does have 2 little side pockets and overall gives your camera protection.

See 1 answered question