Precision Shot 3 or Sharp Shooter

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2011 4:59:02 PM PDT
Oggs says:
Trying to decide between the Precision Shot 3 or Sharp Shooter.

The sharpshooter looks really good and has good review but it cost %50 more and looks like it will be a good accessory for warfare styler games, COD, killzone, battlefield ...

The precision shot looks like would be good for other games that arent so involved?

Do all games require the use of the navigation controller? I like the set up for the Sharp Shooter, but I'm afraid that it may be heavy and became unconfortable after hours of playing.

Posted on Oct 27, 2011 8:59:56 PM PDT
David Kyles says:
I'm wondering the same thing, although after my research I think I personally prefer the customizability of the Sharpshooter. The Precision Shot seems perfect except for that it has an analog trigger pull. Some games, such as RE5, don't use that trigger to fire. With the sharpshooter, you can map any button function to any button on the gun, including the trigger. It is true that the sharpshooter is heavier, and I do like that while the pistol is smaller it allows for a navi grip to increase stability and keep the navi in a close a familiar position, just as the sharpshooter does...but with the trigger on the Precision Shot being analog, the force of the spring resisting your pull will balance out to the weight of the Sharpshooter resisting your lift. I suppose it's about your personal priorities, and for me the more expensive Sharpshooter with digital button mapping seems the way to go.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 6:10:17 AM PST
compre esta pistola pero no me funciona y me dijeron que para que funcionara debi comprar la camara, que me dicen como la hago funcionar expliquenme gracias

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 6:11:26 AM PST
ES COMPATIBLE CON CALL OF DUTY
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
MOVE Precision Shot 3 - Playstation 3
MOVE Precision Shot 3 - Playstation 3 by InterWorks Unlimited, Inc. (PlayStation 3)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (139)