Product Features Commercial quality stretching trainer with small foot print for easy storage at home Cushioned seat and knee pads help users sit comfortably, ergonomic design ensures the correct stretching position Wrist straps provide an improved security and control 5 Year warranty on frame, 2 years on parts, 90 days on upholstery Product Description MaxiArgos.com Product Description Designed for ease-of-use with easy to follow instructional graphics that help you get on and get stretching, the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer offers a small footprint, so you can place it anywhere in your home or training facility. Stretching is a great way to start and end each workout with warm-up and cool down to help prevent injuries and increase flexibility.
Designed for ease-of-use with easy to follow instructional graphics that help you get on and get stretching, the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer offers a small footprint, so you can place it anywhere in your home or training facility. Stretching is a great way to start and end each workout with warm-up and cool down to help prevent injuries and increase flexibility.
- Provides 8 essential stretches: lower back; hamstrings; gluteal/hips; hips/legs/back; inner thighs/groin; upper back; shoulders; quadriceps
- Instructional placard with information on 8 essential stretches
- Cushioned seat and kneepads for comfort
- Ergonomic design ensures the correct stretching position
- Lightweight with a small footprint allow for placement anywhere
- Accommodates users of all heights
- Padded handlebars allow you to control the intensity and duration of each stretch
- Wrist straps provide an improved security and control
- Quality components and superior construction promote years of trouble-free use
- Two-step powder-coating process offers rust resistance
- Pivot points use quiet, self-lubricating bushings
- Maximum User Weight: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 52 by 28 by 36 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Frame - five years; parts--two years; upholstery--90 days
Note on Assembly:
Precor highly recommends that you consider a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you would like to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company's biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many "firsts" to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.