Precor 9.27 Treadmill is our durable, low-impact treadmill. The Precor 9.27 Low-impact Treadmill includes all the essential features to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from 10 different programs to add variety to your workouts. Advanced heart rate monitoring ensures you stay in your target zone while an intuitive console displays additional workout metrics. With the Precor 9.27 Treadmill, every step is designed to keep pace with a healthy, active lifestyle.
The durable, low-impact Precor 9.27 treadmill includes all the essential features to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from 10 different programs to add variety to your workouts. Advanced heart rate monitoring ensures you stay in your target zone while an intuitive console displays additional workout metrics. Every step is designed to keep pace with a healthy, active lifestyle.
The Precor 9.27 treadmill.
- Add variety with 10 workout programs. An integrated mix of speed, incline and program options offer variety to your workouts--ranging from interval training to weight-loss. Choose routines that focus on heart rate, hill climb, a 5k track and more. Mix it up to stay motivated and reach your fitness goals.
- Intuitive console is easy to read and adjust. Access QuickStart, programs and User IDs at the touch of a button. The backlit LCD display shows your heart rate, calories burned and time/duration of exercise--to help you get the most from your workout.
- Designed with your home in mind. Smooth lines and a subtle color palette allow the 9.27 treadmill to complement your home decor and suit your lifestyle. The low step-up height and small footprint allow it to fit naturally in your home.
- Track your target heart rate for fitness results. A combination of easy-to-use handgrip sensors and wireless heart rate telemetry allow you to monitor your heart rate during workouts. SmartRate offers instant display of your heart rate and keeps you in your target zone for improved cardio training and weight-loss results.
- Safety features: For added assurance, the magnetic safety key and stop button will immediately turn off power when activated.
- Integrated fan on the flywheel aids cooling
- Multi-ply belt made of polyester satin weave with a non-slip PVC surface
- Multi-zone deck suspension system absorbs shock and minimizes impact on joints
- Phenolic laminated deck bonded to 3/4-inch medium density fiberboard; deck can be flipped to double life
- Precision machined steel drive and take up rollers keep belt running smoothly to reduce noise and wear
- 3.0 hp continuous-duty motor runs cool and quiet, providing substantial power and torque at all speeds.
- Diagnostics: Set weight and age; set interval speeds and inclines for each user
- Accessory holder for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- Powder-coating process adds cosmetic topcoat and durability to frame
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 to 15 percent grade
- Decline: n/a
- Running surface: 20 x 57 inches
- Roller diameter: 2.36 inches
- Programs: 10 total, including 5k course, 1 fun run, 2 heart rate, 1 hill climb, 1 interval, 1 manual, 2 walk, 1 weight loss
- Dimensions: 81 x 31 x 54 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 238 pounds
Frame and welds - lifetime, parts and wear items - ten years, labor - one year
Note on Assembly
Precor highly recommends that you consider a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you would like to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company's biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many "firsts" to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.
Compare These Precor Treadmills
| || || || || |
|Precor Series ||Premium Home ||Premium Home ||Premium Home ||Home Series ||Home Series|
|Shock Absorption ||Ground Effects® impact control ||Ground Effects® impact control ||Ground Effects® impact control ||Multi-zone ||Multi-zone|
|Integrated Footplant Technology ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No|
|Heart Rate ||Touch and wireless; chest strap included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap included ||Touch|
|SmartRate® ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes|
|Decline/Incline ||-2% to 15% ||0% to 15% ||0% to 15% ||0% to 15% ||0% to 15%|
|Speed ||0.5 - 12 mph ||0.5 - 12 mph ||0.5 - 12 mph ||0.5 - 12 mph ||0.5 - 12 mph|
|Programs ||23 ||16 ||8 ||10 ||6|
|User ID ||4 ||2 ||0 ||2 ||0|
|Personal Best Tracker ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No ||No|
|Workout Log ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No|
|Pacer Feature ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No|
|Password Protect ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No|
|Arms ||Full length ||Full length ||Short length ||Full length ||Short length|
|Size (L x W x H) ||6'7" x 2'10" x 4'8" ||6'7" x 2'10" x 4'8" ||6'7" x 2'10" x 4'8" ||6'9" x 2'7" x 4'6" ||6'9" x 2'7" x 4'6"|
|Weight ||335 pounds ||335 pounds ||335 pounds ||238 pounds ||227 pounds|
|Power ||120v plug-in ||120v plug-in ||120v plug-in ||120v plug-in ||120v plug-in|