5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine!, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Precor EFX 546i Commercial Series Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (2009 Model) (Sports)
This is the one I use at my apartment gym. I love it for a variety of reasons detailed below. The first is that it is comfortable and very adjustable. I tried a Life Fitness elliptical at the gym and hated it. It didn't seem to fit right and the adjustment capability was not as good as the Precor. In addition on level 1 it was much more difficult than the comparable Precor elliptical. I like to adjust depending on what I am working on - sometimes I got for fat loss, or cardio or strength - and the Precor allows me to do all this with a greater variance of levels.

I also like the readout on the Precor. It is nicely contrasted and you can view it at all angles. The red on the other machine just didn't seem as easy to see to me. I like the quick start on Precor and I often use that and go with a manual workout.

The bars on the Precor feel better to me and I can grasp them easier - they are thicker than the bars on other machines I've used. They are also more convenient for me (I'm short).

Overall this is my favorite machine. I've lost 23 lbs and many inches since starting this back in September of 2010. I adjusted my diet as well and the combo has brought my triglyceride level from 337 to 82. Thanks Precor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome in everyway, May 11, 2011
This is one of the best cardio machine you can own. I have it for five years and it works just liekthe first day. Can't say that for any other machine. I'm thinking this thing can last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precore review, January 22, 2011
A Kid's Review
This was a very good experience. I was very skeptical about ordering something that cost this much money without actually looking at it in person first. The product only took about 3 weeks to reach my house and it was shipped from California and I live in Alabama. That included having someone come out to my house and set it up. I have been using it at least 4 days a week since I got it. It feels just like the one I use at the gym but I get to do it in my own house. It is such a convenience to jump on it at my own house since I have a two year old it is hard to actually go to the gym. All I can say, It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT MACHINE, January 3, 2011
I BOUGHT THIS ELLIPTICAL NEARLY FOUR YEARS AGO BECAUSE IT WAS JUST LIKE THE ONE I USED AT MY GYM. I'VE NEVER REGRETTED A SINGLE DOLLAR. I TRIED OTHERS, BUT THIS WAS THE ONE FOR ME. I'M DELIGHTED WITH THIS MACHINE-I STILL GO TO THE GYM, BUT I LOVE HAVING MY ELLIPTICAL AT HOME!

Rate and Discover Movies