The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 15 to 40 degrees, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Adaptable arm positions that easily adjust to offer Lower Body or Total Body exercise modes.
- Adjustable CrossRamp targets key muscle groups. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 15 to 40 degrees and moves up and down at the push of a button, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups. Different ramp positions engage different lower body muscle groups. When moving the ramp from the bottom to the top, you’ll feel various muscles engage and disengage--the lower positions activate all muscle groups, while the higher positions isolate glutes, quads, and calves. A variable stride length, from 21 to 24.5 inches, offers even greater diversity to your workout.
- Track your target heart rate for fitness results. Easy-to-use handgrip sensors or wireless heart rate telemetry allow you to monitor your heart rate during workouts. Whether your desired result is improved cardio training or weight loss, SmartRate keeps you in your target zone--helping you achieve your fitness goals
- Convertible Arms offer workout variety. Fixed or moving--with adaptable arm positions that easily adjust to offer Lower Body or Total Body exercise modes--the choice is yours. Only Precor offers this proprietary feature, which adds greater flexibility to your exercise regimen.
- Designed with your home in mind. With subtle tones and clean lines, this Precor elliptical is designed to fit naturally with your home decor and your lifestyle. The display keeps your favorite things close at hand with areas for your water bottle, MP3 player and cell phone. A compartment on the front of the machine keeps your magazines in easy reach.
- Customize your options to suit your workout. The options button allows you to customize your workouts by viewing additional metrics, entering weight and age, or selecting a personal workout goal--all of which leads to a more meaningful workout.
- Continuous heart rate monitoring via touch sensors on the handlebars or via the included wireless Polar chest strap transmitter
- Intuitive console is easy to read and adjust. Access QuickStart, programs and User IDs at the touch of a button. The Tap Control keypad is user-friendly with "quick key" functions. Dedicated display areas show your heart rate, calories burned and time/duration of exercise--to help you get the most from your workout. Choose between calorie goals, distance goals, vertical feet climbed goals, and time goals.
- 20 consistent levels of electromagnetic resistance to customize your workout, ranging from 10 watts at work level #1 at 20 RPM to 625 watts at work level #20 at 100 RPM
- Direction of rotation is completely reversible from forward to backward to allow even greater use of different muscle groups
- Optimized biomechanics combining low impact with smooth natural motion
- Touch sensitive display with toggle switches makes it easy to monitor and customize workouts
- Four User IDs allow multiple people to enter and store personal preference information, then quickly retrieve it for future workouts
- Locking pin secures the pedals when not in use
- Integrated storage shelf for water bottle, portable music player, etc.; magazine storage located in front plastic housing and reading rack on display
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
The Precor EFX 5.37 elliptical trainer.
- Resistance levels: 20
- CrossRamp: 15 to 40 degrees
- Stride: 21 to 24.5 inches
- Upper body range of motion: 12 to 19 inches
- Pedal dimensions: 7 x 15 inches
- Pedal spacing: 3 inches
- Programs: 15 total including 1 aerobic, 1 cross training, 2 custom, 1 gluteals, 2 heart rate, 1 hill climb, 3 interval, 1 manual, 3 weight loss
- Dimensions: 84 x 31 x 63 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 240 pounds
Frame and welds - lifetime; parts and wear items - ten years; labor - one year
Note on Assembly
Precor highly recommends that you consider a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you would like to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company's biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many "firsts" to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.