Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 25, 2013
A Discovery channel DVD dealing with large predators that disappeared in the past. A good presentation of different species which were top predators of their time and possible reasons for their extinction. As most Discovery channel presentations, very informative. My grandson loves this stuff.
on February 6, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present because my grandson's, aged 2 and 4, love dinosaurs. The animations are wonderful but the boys are too young yet to really appreciate the science that is embedded within the DVD. But I believe that they will continue to enjoy this DVD for years to come. I think that this series will allow them to appreciate the science as they continue to mature.
on July 13, 2013
And that's not bad. I know something about the subject (a personal hobby) and I will surely watch it again many times. The CGI is good, the information seems generally accurate, and that makes for a nice evening's viewing.
on November 4, 2013
I have not viewed this item in some time, but I do remember that it had things in it about
these Predators that I did not know, which surprised me as I though I new more about them, then I did.
This video is one of the best ones I have received, and actually had information in it that I did not know about these Predators.
on October 30, 2013
He loves all things dinosaurs, sharks and bugs. This video didn't disappoint, he loves it. I would recommend it to anyone.
on January 29, 2014
Another view of some familiar creatures. I enjoyed it interesting and informative.
It also includes "What Killed the Megabeasts" and other vignettes.
on July 14, 2016
well done
on October 16, 2015
great dvd
on April 13, 2014
My son loves anything that has has to do with prehistoric animals and Dino's...so it worked out great,good movie guys
on October 31, 2014
Excellent all the way around. I would buy from them again. Very satisfied overall.