5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Faucet!
I love this Faucet. We just did a Kitchen remodel & I was doing a real rustic decor & this Faucet looks GREAT with the theme I was after. LOVE THIS FAUCET!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Margie Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it alot,,, For the price...
I recieved this at 9:30 A.M. and installed it 100% myself by 12:00 P.M. It's hardware consists of hand tightened and the two screws to brace it. Therer isn't a requirement for a basin wrench. Huge plus. So the install went well. I had theree estimates from 125.00 to 335.00. It was hard to acess under the sink but the hookups were essentially simple.

The...
Published on March 16, 2012 by Brad Rayberry

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it alot,,, For the price..., March 16, 2012

The finish is shiny and auburn in color. it pops if you have any earth tones in your kitchen. Very pretty. Wives like them. Husbands also.
No leaks.
Update: Less than a year later the finish where it pivots has chipped and scale build and corrosion have formed. Not Good.
Peace out

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Faucet!, July 4, 2012
This review is from: Premier 120440 Wellington Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, Brushed Nickel (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Functional, August 7, 2012
I purchased this product because the kitchen faucet in my new home needed replaced. This model was similar in function and design to the the Delta I really liked that was installed in my previous home, but cost much less. I did not have to install it myself, but as I understand it was relatively easy to install and does not leak. It actually pulls out and retracts easier than the Delta. The only thing that I might call a con is that it requires a certain amount of water pressure to use in sprayer mode, so if the water is turned down too low, you can't use the sprayer function. Other than that, it looks great and does exactly what I need it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price! Replaced a much more expensive faucet., March 9, 2012
Markgbe (Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
My old much more expensive faucet with a similar build started getting very difficult to move and eventually seized up. I found this and figured i'd give it a try. I'm extremely satisfied with it. It looks good, and moves nicely. The water pressure is less than my old faucet but i'm not exactly complaining, it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premier 120439 Wellington Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, Chrome, October 16, 2013
really like the quality of this faucet and the ease of Install, I was a little worried about the cost to quality ratio of this faucet (paid $66.00), but it is definitely higher end quality and does not have that "Cheap Look" or feel.
it was shipped quickly and came in a very nice well packaged box, the installation was straight forward and the faucet works flawlessly with a very smooth lever action and good flow - it also comes with an optional elongated base plate which you usually only find in more expensive pull-out models, im an experienced plumber, so I know how a quality faucet installs and behaves.
buy this one with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this one, February 14, 2014
I had on similar to this one and wanted another one. I love it for my deep sink and the color was right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., November 24, 2013
The water pressure is great, which I worried about, and the sprayer works very well. I am able to reach it across my entire sink, which is nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars only a so,so faucet., September 1, 2013
This faucet has such a wimpy water supply ( except on spray) it takes a long time to fill a pot let alone a sink. They made the water supply hose way to narrow. But you don't find out about this problem until after insttallation so I will have to live with it until I can find a suitable replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars great faucet, July 5, 2013
This faucet looks great and is nice quality. I had to buy adapter hoses for my 3/8" water lines. We have only used it for a day, but we love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to install!, June 12, 2013
We received the faucet within 2 days of ordering w/ our prime membership. We read the instructions and had it installed within 1 1/2 hours, it was nice to have two options in the instructions in case you only had a one hole - very helpful! Its absolutely beautiful! The parts seemed to be high quality and well made very heavy duty, not plastic at all. The water pressure and spray are strong and flow really nice. We couldn't be happier with our purchase!

ARRAY(0xd9541024)