Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on December 6, 2011
Good price, received early, and charges the battery as advertised. I've had the charger since August; I don't like to rush reviews, I prefer to give the product ample time to prove or disprove its worth.
on August 11, 2012
Despite some lukewarm reviews that had been posted, I went ahead and purchased this charger. It is compact, and I like that the plug portion folds out of the way when not in use, so it won't damaged anything when packed for travel. It charged both my OEM battery from my Olympus SZ-12, and the aftermarket battery I purchased from Amazon. Both batteries took about an hour each to be fully charged. The car adapter is also pretty handy when on the road if a regular outlet isn't available. It has a green led which lights up, indicating the battery is charged. This is a great charger for the price!
on January 10, 2012
I purchased this charger before my trip to South America as the one that came with my camera got lost. The battery does not fit inside the charger snug, so therefore the electrical connects do not link tightly with the charging components. I had to rig it with a rubber band and put a piece of bent cardboard in the top so it fit snug and the contacts touched enough so it charged. Not too hard to do but was a pain in the butt when your traveling and don't have time to spare.
on July 6, 2012
I was a little worried about buying an off brand battery and charger for our camera, but I am so glad I did! I love the car adapter, great for vacations and when we are away from home. The wall charger is very compact, and may even fit in your camera bag if you have a little extra room in it. It came on time, in great condition and has worked great so far for much less than the battery alone, directly from Olympus. I would buy it again!
on September 10, 2013
The unit arrived. When you plug it into the car's accessory socket it works. However when you plug it into your wall outlet it does not, the charge light just blinks erratically. Am now waiting to see what happens with the return policy. Considering the stupid thing was only less than the cost to ship it back I'm not sure if I'll end up returning it or just throwing it away. Hopefully I wont be charged to return their broken product, but we will see. I will update the review when I find out the answer to that one.

UPDATE:

Just got a response from the company, it is as follows:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
Since it can work with the car charger, there should be no quality problem with it.
Maybe it is because the voltage of your outlet is not stable.
You can try another outlet(better has Surge Protector).

Since it is of low value, it may not worth return. right?
May I know is there any chance you can keep it for use?
We would like to refund you $1.50 as a discount.
Or if you have any other ideas, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
Cici
Customer Service Representative
ATC E-Commerce Ltd.

_____________________________________________

So clearly this company thinks that because a product works in a car but does not work when plugged into a wall outlet that their is "no quality problem"... Sorry but that simply insults my inteligence. I tried the charger in several different wall outlets, wall outlets that work perfectly for everything else that I own... It is a defective product and these scam artists want to claim it is working properly. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAQUE.... You have been warned.
on August 6, 2010
Does its job and cant beat the price. Bought it in place of the original which has a 2-foot long cord that has to be plugged in. Much nicer to pack a self-contained charger.
on August 5, 2012
Our Olympus camera serves as its own charger. This was extremely inconventient to us--we are a summer youth camp shooting more than 200 images a day and could not afford to lose valuable use of the camera while it served as a charger. Bought this charger and and an extra LI-50B battery. Both have performed as advertised. The charger has made our photographer's job much easier and more flexible. The charger has been used daily for the past month. We have not had need to use the car charger adapter.
on May 18, 2014
It's a great little charger. I'm glad, I bought it. It's so small making it easy to store. But, it's very powerful in charging! I recommend this to any one, who needs a great charger, for a low price! I'll give it 5 STARS; because, it
as not failed me and my Olympus camera!
on October 9, 2015
I just don't like this for two reasons, and I admit they may be my battery's fault. But here they are anyway:

1. The springs on the negative terminal are not long or strong enough to secure even different brands of batteries. As a result, I have to charge horizontally on a power strip, instead of in the wall as I would want.

2. Brand new batteries from two different manufacturers, and the "red" light rarely turns green, even after 36 hours of charging. It did once.
on July 6, 2010
The product works just perfectly and is a cost effective alternative to purchasing a charger for the original manufacturer of my digital camera.