Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Premium Black Soft Gel Silicone Skin Case Cover for LG Prime GS390
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 6, 2011
I love the feel of this case! It fits well and is easy to put on. You can take it off and wash it too. It makes the phone look great and protects it well. I would definitely buy this case again and/or recommend it to a friend.
on September 28, 2013
I no longer bolt-on stuff to my cell phone; except screen savers. Lux makes good stuff, it is just that I do not use it anymore.
I like cellphones when you are in the middle of an emergency, other than that not too much. If you work, run a business, are made to carry one, or are between 18-35 they do seem to have an attraction however. I would rather compute at home, and keep my comments close and my friends closer.
on November 24, 2010
Bought this cover for my new LG Prime GS390. It fits and protects the phone well. Good value for the price.
on June 5, 2011
First i had bought a hard case for the lg prime which was a piece of crap, but then i Bought this. It is a GREAT buy. It fit nicely and the LG Prime  is easy to use with the thing on.
on September 21, 2012
Not so happy with this purchase, the case had a flaw in it. The one side was puckered up and did not fit snuggly on the phone, it was too loose & always slipping off. It was useless for the purpose of protection, ended up throwing it away.
on January 19, 2013
This is a great, inexpensive case for the LG Prime. I love the feel and the durability of silicone sleeves for phones, it doesn't feel bulky at all and really protects the phone well. The only con I have about the silicone cases is that they can often be a dust and dirt magnet, but a simple run under the faucet is an easy fix!
on September 8, 2011
The product was exactly as stated - it fitted my phone perfectly. It arrived on time and was perfectly packed.
on May 15, 2011
Well made! and perfect fit! I love this phone, not to complicated nor expensive...if you have this phone and do yourself a favor and buy a cover (it made it look like I had a new phone, thank you!
on March 25, 2013
This fit the phone okay, but quickly stretched out, I eventually threw it away. You may like the feel, but it seemed to collect oils from hands.
on June 26, 2014
What a nice quality shin case, fits perfect and protects everything except the screen. Very impressed with the fit and quality. Great product