5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I purchased this for my Craftsman LT1000 riding mower. It is a perfect fit. Amazon's price was about half of what I found around town, and I had it in two days. Excellent value.
Published on October 24, 2010 by Virginia Patriot

1.0 out of 5 stars Shredded after 3 uses
Published 14 months ago by Mike B. (Pittsburgh PA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 24, 2010
This review is from: 1/2 X 95" Premium Belt, Craftsman, Poulan, Ayp, Husqvarna Replacement Belt 144959, 138255, 130801 (Lawn & Patio)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shredded after 3 uses, October 16, 2013
Belt was easy to install and seemed to be correct size to replace 144959 on my Craftsman mower. However it shredded pretty badly after only 3 uses. Now it is so badly damaged that it won't stay on the pulleys and therefore will not turn the mower blades. If you want to take the risk, go for it. It is a really cheap price but you get what you pay for. There are tons of both positive and negative reviews for this product, so you may have better luck than I did. However, I will not be buying another one and I can't recommend that you buy one. On a positive note, Amazon refunded the purchase price quickly and with no questions asked when I told them about my experience with this belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement belt, July 4, 2012
Our riding mower had a problem that caused it to shred belts. After buying the 3rd one for over $30 at a major retailer, we found this one at Amazon (wish we had looked here first). The price was great and the shipping was fast. Since we hadn't yet fixed the probem, we ordered 4 for slightly more than one cost locally. Highly recommended. Oh, my husband (Mr Fixit) was able to correct the problem that caused the shredding in the first place, but it took lots of effort. Fixing riders at home isn't the easiest thing to do since you can't get the unit jacked up high enough to work under it with ease.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality compared to OEM, October 2, 2012
jeremy kent (RAINIER, OR, US) - See all my reviews
I put this on and started the mower (Craftsman)it lasted less than 100 feet before it stretched too far and slipped off. I reinstalled and same thing happened. After 3 tries I realized that strips of the belt were stripping off and wrapping around the the pulleys. Ended up going and buying a factory belt at Sears and it works perfect. I got bit by the "you get what you pay for" bug! Save your money and buy OEM.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 3 mows, September 15, 2012
Belt was the right size and decent price. Everything was great, but when I hit a branch and smelled smoke, I immediately cut off the engine. When I restarted the mower, it cut OK but was noisy, so obviously that little bit of time did the belt in. Two more minutes and it gave way. Lasted 3 mows total.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - yes / Quality= No, August 25, 2012
Original belt lated 8 years. This belt failed after 2 years. Sometimes You get what you pay for. Cheap yes - quality = No

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, August 24, 2012
Belt lasted about 3 hours , worked fine on normal mowing but could not handle tall grass on a 18HP Sears rider. belt burnt through on first clog. Need to get a kevlar coated belt for tall grass mowing. I will not purchase another one of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out so well for me., February 2, 2011
The belt seemed to be a decent quality belt. And you couldn't beat the price. Not entirely sure it was the belts fault or my own, but it seemed like it was too small. I got it on, but it was a very tight fit. Would have taken it off and tried for a different size but was desperate to get some mowing done. Fired up the mower and immediately the belt started smoking. Before I could turn it off, the belt broke. I ended up getting a belt locally for more money that fit better, though technically the same size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work., October 5, 2013
Didn't work. Too short to fit over pulleys. Wouldn't drive mower. To much of a generic one size fits all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk !!, August 29, 2013
It lasted a whole 5 minutes and shred to pieces. Bought another belt from local store, which was higher priced, but exactly the same, and it's running perfect. Cheap product and a waste of money. You really do get what you pay for !!