|Item model number||279721|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 0.2 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5 x 0.25 x 7.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Apple iPad
|Price:||$3.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Custom designed to fit your Apple iPad.
- Quickly and easily adhere directly to your iPad\'s screen.
- Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue.
- Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches and blemishes.
- Clear, ultra thin, durable and dust repelling premium screen protector.Apple iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I had pre-ordered an iPad on the first day that they became available to order and knew that with the much larger screen, I would definitely need a screen protector.
My iPad arrived today (April 3rd) and I immediately attempted to install one of the three "Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors" as son as I removed the iPad from its box.
The method of installation was basically the same as for the iTouch screen protector that I had previously used. First you peel off one side of the backing with a tab. You then place the screen onto the iPad screen, trying to do so without leaving a lot of bubbles. I tried as best I could to align the screen hole over the iPad button and then slowly applied the rest of the screen moving from bottom to top. Unfortunately after applying the screen and then removing the outside of the clear screen with the other tab, I was left with a LOT of bubbles.
Hoping to do better I repeated the process using the second of the supplied screens. My efforts the second time were a bit better in terms of a smaller amount of bubbles, but then I noticed a piece of yellow lint that had been left by the supplied yellow cleaning cloth that I had used to wipe the iPad screen. When I tried to remove the lint with the cloth and replaced the clear screen back onto the iPad screen, there was a noticeable smudge.Read more ›
At first glance it looks like 2 pieces stuck together that you have to pull apart.
It then appears that you should apply the thin one to your iPad. wrong.
The thicker side still has an invisible piece stuck to it.
You apply the thicker piece smoothly over your ipad and then squeeze out the few bubbles you see.
rub the whole face now to get the invisible layer to stick.
You then Peel Off the thick piece and you will see that another layer is present on your iPad.
This would have been nice to include as instructions but no instructions came with the product.
I would say that is pretty rude considering you cannot even see the piece that will be used.
So I bought the pack of 3 and got my last one to work. I figured it out on #2, #3 was perfect.
The instructions that come with the package are not very helpful. Below are mine. Hope they help.
INSTRUCTIONS / TIPS
1) CLEAN the surface of your iPad. Use a microfiber cloth and even use a compressed air can if you want to be sure. Position yourself or a light so that you would be able to see ANY specs. Any leftover specs will raise the screen protector and will give you a bubble that you CANNOT remove. Keep the iPad's screen OFF so you have a better chance of seeing any specks.
2) First remove the plastic envelope/pouch that directly contains the screen protector.
3) Without removing and of the backing, place the screen protector with the hole over the iPad's circle button. Now you know exactly how much leeway you will have.
Also make sure that the circle is popped out of the screen protector.
4) Find something flexible and semi-rigid to push away the air bubbles. You WILL be getting air bubbles as you apply the screen protector. The trick will be to remove them as you apply the screen protector. With smaller screen protectors, I've used credit cards. But in this case, the screen is bigger. I've found that the plastic Staples cards you get in the mail (the ones that the size of postcards) are very helpful for this task. Your second choice may be a credit card or the very thin, plastic window of a cheap picture frame.Read more ›
I did have help. One person held it in place. One person used a card to insure no bubbles. I pulled the 1st cover off. I slipped it out from under the bottom starting at the top where the tab is located. When you slip it out you have to hold the whole thing really close to the screen or it will come back up. When you are laying it down you will be amazed that very few, if any, bubbles appear. The few that do are easily handled by the person with the credit card (to smooth out bubbles). I was very worried about getting this to work. I've had so much trouble with cell phones in the past. But the thick card on top is the trick. It wants to lay down smooth. Just use three people. A holder, a peeler, and a bubble handler. Don't forget to take the temporary thick piece off the top after smoothing out the bubbles. This thing is so awesome, I just can't understand why they don't send instructions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this product. it make me happy to use this. this product have a good quality. i used to buy many item have the same t\like that but your is good. Read morePublished 22 days ago by ANH HO
already saved my phone glass!! on my second one. It did exactly what it should have. A small crack when dropped in the gravel driveway!Published 1 month ago by Pat