Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Premium Black Durable Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Cover Sleeve for Nintendo W...
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 23, 2008
This black silicon cover is very well made and fits like a glove over the Wii balance board. We no longer have to worry about getting the balance board dirty and it is easy enough to remove the cover if you need to give it a rinse under the tap.

The reason it gets only 4 stars, is because the little bumps on which you are supposed to stand with your feet, are really hard. My kids are complaining that it hurts their feet, and I do agree. When doing some of the fitness exercises and yoga poses, especially where you have to stand on one leg, or maybe have your hands on the board, those little bumps really dig into the skin and can get nasty after a while. You could put a towel over it, but that almost negates the use of the cover.

I would recommend this product as it really protects the board very nicely. I just wish the manufacturer will produce a more 'feet friendly' one.
on January 13, 2009
after spending days and days researching the perfect cover for my wii fit balance board- this is the one. it solved all the problems i had and provided a clean nice fit that looks as sharp as the balance board itself.

first off, it is extremely durable material

second, you won't tear or rip it during installation

third, it has little nubs that fit into the holes on the underside of the balance board for increased hold and stability

fourth, it looks great!!!

fifth, and it feels great!- a nice surface to do all of your fit exercise and balance games.

being just about the cheapest cover on amazon- this cover will blow you away, it is exactly what you are looking for!!!
on April 5, 2013
This cover seems nice and thick, which I hope translates to "will not tear like the other one I got". The small bumps in the silicone where your feet sit feel good, but also improve traction. I find myself slipping off when playing some games (i.e. Shawn White Snowboarding), but this cover has stopped that.

Cons: The small nubs that tuck into the screw holes on the bottom do tend to come out from time to time. I have had this problem with every cover I have ever seen, so it really is just a normal annoyance.
on October 15, 2009
THis is one of the slickest and well made protector covers for the Balance Board. The one bad thing i found out was having pets(which I do) their hair does stick to the cover but otherwise it's really good to have and it fits my board like a glove. Does not move when your playing on your board and it keeps your board very clean. The grips don't hurt your feet at all, overall i would recommend this to my friends.
on October 21, 2011
This is almost perfect! Easy to install, it's durable and no slip. I really like the feet grips... Only one problem:
The feet are "facing" the other way! There is a slot on the skin where the power/connector button is on the front of the Fit Board, and the way the feet are facing is opposite of facing the front where the button is. But it was the cheapest skin i could find on Amazon, and it's of good quality. So can't complain there! AWESOME deal!
on July 23, 2011
I love this balance board cover. It is made from a rubber material which helps you grip. It is especially great for yoga poses. The only drawback is that dust and hair tent to stick to it. I rinse mine off in the shower every now and then and hang dry it. Great product!
on May 27, 2015
I enjoy using my Wii Fit, but I was having a difficult time keeping my feet on my Wii board and also getting my feet positioned the same distance from the center line.
This wonderful thing has raised bumps that not only offer traction but also allow you to feel where your feet should go on the board.
I love this thing. I highly recommend it.
on May 20, 2014
Flip your balance board over, and notice around the pegs and rim of the device there are several holes that seem to have no purpose. Well, enter this Wii U Black Deluxe matching hot looking cover (with feet markers that are padded) and you'll find that each of those holes on the bottom serves this cover in becoming 100% slip off or away proof while you work out.

The only con, as rubber - dust and cat/dog air find their way to it and if left uncleaned, can make it look tacky. Get a moist paper towel (it's the rule to clean gym equipmemt anyway right?) and wipe it down once in awhile. This will be like ZombiU, 007 Legends, one of the smartest investments you can make in a system on the up and up.
on September 23, 2014
I bought this primarily to use in conjunction with New U Mind Body Yoga & Pilates Workout. I find the game to be pretty effective in helping me with yoga, as it does provide an actual person in the game and feedback with the use of the balance board. Unfortunately my hands tend to slide on the balance board, or make the balance board itself slide. This cover does help from sliding. The cover will slide if my hands push it enough, but not to the point that my hands or the cover are coming off or the balance board itself is moving, so it is highly effective in that sense. It did smell at first, but that has dissipated. The foot pegs are a little annoying, especially when in a plank pose and my arms are resting on them. They can bother the palms of my hands too, but it's not enough to affect my desire to use it.
on April 27, 2011
Great product so far and durable. Works great to not only help keep one's feet from slipping off the board but it also helps protect and keep the board clean. My favorite feature however is that it's black, and now my white Balance Board matches my black Wii. A small thing I know.