5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing weight loss.
Published 17 months ago by Sue E. Dieckerhoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soon to tell...but so far so good!
Product was delivered quickly & packaged well. Excited to hopefully start losing weight. Only been using for about a week so it's too soon to tell how effective this will be for weight loss. But definitely notice less hunger & less cravings. Also no side effects at all. Does not cause shaky or nauseous feeling as was worried about.
Published 9 months ago by Donna V

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing weight loss., August 9, 2013
This review is from: Premium Garcinia Cambogia 1600mg - Lose Belly Fat Pills For Weight Loss - Garcinia Cambogia Capsules 60% HCA - Natural Appetite Suppressant - FREE GIFT with Purchase - 100% Money Back Guarantee (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia since mid-April and have lost 41 pounds. It has been a steady downward trend and I couldn't be happier with the it. With Nature's Sympiotics, you only take 2 pills a day and each has 1600mg of GC. This is more than other brands. I rarely feel hungry and haven't had the cravings that have haunted me in the past. I am also doing Weight Watchers which allows me to choose my own foods rather than follow a strict regimen. I love the support I get from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT what I expected!, June 8, 2013
Ok, I might be easy to impress since I had little to no expectations. I decided to try em out because, well they seemed pretty harmless and I really could need something to surpress my apetite. I must admit I didn't think it was any good, but I stand corrected. So far I have lost 5 pounds, got my mood swings under control AND got my motivation back. I especially love the follow-up emails to keep me on track.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful., April 28, 2013
M. Scales "mazz" (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
I decided to give this a try because I would like to get my belly smaller. I chose this product because you take less capsules than with other brands, as they contain a lot more Garcinia per dose. I definitely have less appetite and have not been tempted to cheat at all. I've lost 3 pounds so far in about 9 days and my belly is much flatter already. I liked that the seller sent an email with extra tips for using the product. I will continue to use it until I reach my goal weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest per capsule mg I could find, August 14, 2013
I bought this brand because it had the highest mg per capsule of garcinia cambogia I could find. So far I have been taking 2 capsules once a day and have lost 6 pounds in the past two weeks without changing my diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont Be Fooled!!, April 30, 2013
Wentworth (Hot, California) - See all my reviews
I have been hearing stories from close friends about how they are dropping pounds by taking Garcinia Cambogia not to mention the publicity all over the TV & internet. I've decided I am trying this for myself since the results have been so amazing for my friends. I wanted to review this product and warn others not to be fooled with all the other supplements out there. Be sure to check the potency of each pill because this was the highest potency available just like the description stated. Other pills I saw were only 500mg!! You would have to take 4 bottles of the other to equal the same strength of what I got in one bottle!! Be sure to read your labels. This is a premuim Brand and I highly recommend using this to help curve the munchies and cravings that you get when dieting. I already lost 2 lbs. in the last 2 days...This really works!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Hope For Weight Loss!, May 2, 2013
I was on the HCG diet almost 3 years ago and had good results but I have slowly been putting the lbs.back on until I am back to my starting weight...UGH!!I ordered this product and it is really helping me get back on track. I am able to control my cravings and urges to snak much better. I can tell that my appetite is also lower which makes it easier to be satified with smaller portions. I'm very excited to be back on a slimming down path and feel like Ive been given hope to make this work! I also love that this is all natural and I dont worry about side effects from taking diet pills. Glad I found this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so great, June 25, 2013
People stated it takes time to feel a difference I immediately felt more energy I can feel my metabolism actually working. It's only been two days but it does make me feel great hope to soon see a weight difference. I plan to continue to purchase from this company. I also like how they follow up by sending me emails on information and best use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and effective, but give it time., July 1, 2013
I like the fact that you only have to take one capsule twice a day, 30 minutes or more before a meal. That definitely makes it easier to remember. I never experienced any adverse side effects, but at first I also didn't think it really worked. However, as the company cautioned when I purchased the product, you have to give it about 2 weeks before you notice it working. That turned out to be true. About 2 weeks into taking it as directed, I noticed a distinct difference in my appetite. I wasn't feeling hungry, I wasn't craving sweets or salty snacks like before, and I was eating smaller portions because I felt full. I have been careful about what I eat, as well as working out and drinking more water, so I have noticed a difference in terms of some weight loss and finding my clothes fitting better. Nothing drastic, but the Garcinia Cambogia HP has made it easier in my opinion than doing this without the product. It certainly hasn't hurt as far as I can tell. Again, after a month, no adverse side effects or other issues. I feel good, I'm eating less, and the results are slowly showing, which is fine by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, April 29, 2014
I ran out of this product and decided to not get anymore because I wasn't sure if it helped. That was a mistake. My weight started creeping back up. I decided to order another bottle and now my weight is going back down. I don't need to lose a lot, but this helps me maintain. Shipping and customer service is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!!, April 29, 2014
I must say I love this product! Ihave been taking it for about 3weeks now. I haven't seen weight loss on the scale but definitely feel I have lost inches in my stomach and hips. My clothes are fitting better! I feel that my appetite and cravings are definitely curbed! The other thing that I have noticed is an overall sense of calm! I don't get upset or stressed as easily as I did before! I love that part the best! I am looking foward to see what changes the next few weeks hold!