Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Premium-Grade 6pc Diamond Needle File Set Soft Grip Stone Tile Glass - Lifetime Warranty
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2013
They work fine with most metals I work with(brass, copper, aluminium, steel) and, like any other file, should be cleaned after a while of use. The box is nice, the handles are fairly comfortable, but the actual filing parts of the file are a tad shorter than I'd prefer; that part covers a little over half the each needle file, so you can't make very long strokes, which is disappointment because I prefer being able to do so. Of course, that doesn't mean these files are bad, in fact they're fine. I just thought the filing edges would be longer.
on April 14, 2014
These are just what I needed. Good diamond files that have a nice handle. I use them to file off glasses for my craft projects. I would buy again, but I don't think I will need to....they look like they will last.
on December 2, 2013
I got this set for fitting a lower parts kit in my polymer AR lower which was a bit tight. A little filing on the tight spots with this set of diamond files and everything fit great! The small size and diffrent shapes were PERFECT for what I needed and the price here at Amazon could not be beat. Great set for the money and would recommend 100%.
on March 23, 2015
Quality little file set. Took off material well enough. The rubber handles are starting to get a little loose after only a little while using them, but I'll attribute that to improper technique since I'm not used to the smaller file sets. Overall good quality and good finish on all of them. Glad they're covered all the way around, as the small sides of the flat file came in handy many times.
on October 8, 2013
Comfortable, cuts well, nice selection of file shapes, and it appears to be holding up well. Very nice for jewelry making.
on February 13, 2013
Files exactly as described. Works perfectly for filing sharp edges on glass with more than one shape to chose from.
on May 12, 2014
I wanted a small file set for small work areas, and these seemed well rated. They are made in China as is most you can find. The handles are comfortable and the product seems well built for the price. These are likely to last just as long as the ones I have purchased at hobby shows or big box stores. The case is a nice feature.
on February 13, 2016
It's hard to knock something so inexpensive. These didn't last me long, but they did what I needed them to do.

Fits nice in your hand, wobbles a little after using some, and diamonds come off fast than with higher end files. Standard assortment of sizes.
on February 7, 2016
I purchased these to help smooth out some rough spots on some silverware that tried to escape down the sink disposal while it was running! They are a lot smaller than I expected but otherwise are exactly what I needed! I am sure I will find other uses in the future for these files, and I am sure the silverware isn't done trying to escape us through the disposal!
Don't Bother....I used the equaling file for a few knives in the kitchen, and on some pottery that had burs that needed smoothing. Both files wore out quickly and on both sides. They look good and the storage case is ideal, but the quality is definitely not there. Go to Jantz.com and get the real diamond files, or gesswein.com.