Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Premium High Resolution 10FT / 3m 24K GOLD HDMI TO DVI M/M CABLE FOR HDTV PLASMA DVD
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Brand new high quality gold plated cable. Cable length: 3 meters (10 feet).Connectors: HDMI Male to DVI Male
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) uses a much smaller, user-friendly connector than the DVI connector. Compatible with: standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital signal on a single cable.
- It transmits with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements. HDMI is fully backward-compatible with DVI hot plug for DTVs.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Works perfectly and reproduces color better than the computer monitor.
Note: DVI does not carry a sound signal (HDMI carries both sound and video) so you'll need a headphone out to RCA output to have both video and sound output to the TV from the computer. [ie. Headphone jack to Red/White RCA output.]
- Price is as low as you can go!
- Crystal clear HD output from Computer to 40" 1080P HDTV
I mainly got this to play my computer games on a bigger screen, and the resolution turns out better than PS3 and xbox360, as expected.
I also use it to play movies and videos from youtube and Netflix, in which the HD content for both is seen the way it's supposed to be.
Update: I found that there was a slight green shift in the color using this cable so I went back to component cables. I was unable to determine if it was an issue with this product or an issue with the output from the DVI port on my DVR box (most likely). So I can't fault this product and have no other means to test it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cable does not fit snugly and is pretty much unusable. If it is even slightly jostled the display cuts out. Stay away.Published 4 days ago by marko milosavljevic
please read the info . this is for TV adapter not for monitor. so it has a chance of not going on stand-by mode on a computer monitor.Published 2 months ago by Michael Lui
A little thin but works. I expected better as it states PREMIUM, oh well, it works for now.Published 3 months ago by whozurdaddy