5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the NIKON S9300.
It's the right size and robustly constructed - The Nikon cool pix cameras that I've owned and I've owned some are very susceptible to lens scratching when they inadvertently turn on and open unprotected in a pocket - they need a case and this is a nice one - it fits on my belt - a must for quick draw photo shooting which I absolutely need.
Published on July 1, 2012 by John R. Aldridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product
Published on December 30, 2011 by Madkaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Premium Impact-Resistant Protective Digital Camera Case with Mini Tripod for Nikon Coolpix AW100 , L26 , S9300 and Many More Nikon Digital Cameras! (Accessory)
The case is being represented as a product for Nikon camera products when it was actually designed for Sony camera products. The quality is very cheap and it is greatly over sized for the camera that is was supposed to protect. The tripod is cheap plastic and was broken upon delivery. The company selling the product said they would take it back for a 20% restocking fee, but then said because I was a Amazon customer they would lower the restocking fee to 10%. They really hit a homerun with me when they said (paraphrasing)they really didn't care about the tripod issue because it was free anyway. But the best was when the representative asked if I could possibly keep the case and give it as a gift. Are you kidding???

I offered to copy and paste their e-mail onto Facebook... They waived all restocking fees and issued an RMA

I probably won't get my refund after this rant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the NIKON S9300., July 1, 2012
John R. Aldridge (BoulderJunctionWI) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a perfect fit but!, July 15, 2012
I bought this product for my recently bought camera Nikon S9300. Although its a bit bigger than i needed the camera fits well. it has extra space to fit the mini tripod and an extra pocket to put the extra batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, October 9, 2012
Used this on a just completed vacation with my Nikon S9300. Very functional. Good job of protecting the camera. The side pocket had just enough room for an extra memory card & battery. Only thing was I somehow kept accidentally changing the camera settings when I pulled out the camera; wasn't sure if I was just grabbing the camera wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, August 27, 2012
Robert M Squires (North Royalton, OH, US) - See all my reviews
The soft case is lined with pading and my camera should serive a short fall. The pocket in the front is conveient for holding battery's or memory cards. I like the clip,it's easy to hook on my belt loop and even easer to unhook. the tri-pod is perfect for delayed photo's and close ups. Over all it works very well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, October 18, 2013
This is the perfect size for my Nikon AW100. I put it and an extra battery and memory card in the case and I am good to go. It has held up to constant zipping and unzipping and has worn well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protective Case !, June 1, 2013
I got this to fit my new Nikon Coolpix S9500 and it fits and works perfectly. It also holds an extra SD card and an extra battery. The padding is excellent and the styling is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera combo, June 6, 2012
Great product. Great deal. The tripod is very convenient and easy to carry along. The case is very well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Excellent Seller, June 6, 2012
This case fits the Nikon Coolpix L26 very well. It has enough padding to provide great protection and I prefer it to the harder cases available. I recommend this product, and I definitely highly recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my Lumix Lx3 and my Lumix lx5, May 17, 2012
Great case with easy access to my digital Lumix lx3 or the other ne one my lumix lx5--I clipped it to my husbands belt and my purse while outside. Its clip makes the camera keeps it conveniently ready to use.

Rate and Discover Movies