5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, especially for the price
First, the description of these sunglasses' protection level doesn't do them justice. They are UV400 lenses, which is the best you can get by blocking all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C from 0-400nm.

Second, they just look cool. I got the Fire color.

Third, when you get the 3-pack for $15 the price can't be beat.

Lastly, others have complained...
Published 23 months ago by Alan

3.0 out of 5 stars little small
Good for the price but have a pretty big melon do they are just a little too small for me
Published 8 months ago by Ronald Stowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, especially for the price, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Premium Full Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses w/ Flash Mirror Lens (Eyewear)

Second, they just look cool. I got the Fire color.

Third, when you get the 3-pack for $15 the price can't be beat.

Lastly, others have complained about them being too small. I'm 6'2" and 185lbs and they fit me perfectly.

The 3-pack is a deal that just can't be beat. I put one pair in my car, the second in the truck and the third in the house so I've always got a pair handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal! Great Shades!, January 14, 2015
Nice three pack of shades! Aviator style. Look great. Well built. Economical. For those of you that don't want to lose you expensive shades, just keep a pair of these in you vehicle/office/jacket and enjoy the awesome look without the worry of misplacing!

5.0 out of 5 stars on-trend, good quality shades, July 9, 2013
bought these and loved them until my husband lost them. mirrored lens are great (if you keep them clean; shows smudges pretty bad). definitely better quality than i expected for the price. will be reordering!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs !!!, June 22, 2013
I love these glasses these are the only style glasses I ever wear they fit great and they look good, I would recommend these to any one that likes aviator glasses. you can,t beat the price either

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of Shades, June 19, 2013
I have these Sunglasses in my car and everyone wants to try them on. Now I have a problem getting them back from my passengers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet glasses, June 8, 2014
I like these glasses. Although they are not necessarily full mirrored, as my eyes are still visible through them, they are exactly as they look.

4.0 out of 5 stars very cool, October 17, 2012
Jason Whittaker (BROOKLYN, New York, US) - See all my reviews
i have had these for a little while now and they havent really shown signs of too much wear and tear which is fantastic for the price... i would definitely consider getting another set once these get worn out...

3.0 out of 5 stars little small, June 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!, April 8, 2014
Don't waste your money, they are not even close to the color shown in the picture, they are pretty much see through with ZERO sun blockage, and child sized. What a joke!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 15, 2015
I purchased these because they reminded me of the much more expensive Ray Ban version. I kept the red/orange pair for myself and gave the other two pairs away. The colored mirror effect looks great in person and was exactly what I was looking for. After 6+ months of regular use, including dropping them and tossing them in my bag, they have help up well. No scratches on the lenses! I would say that my head is on the larger side, I find that these glasses fit well and are not too tight. Overall the quality is good, except for the nosepiece. I had to adjust the nosepiece quite a bit to get the glasses to sit on my face properly. The nosepiece is made out of a hard plastic which is uncomfortable on my nose. I think this is one area where the product could be improved. Overall I'm happy with my purchase given the affordable price.