5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but seems to work fine
Published on May 2, 2011 by Charlotte Wolter

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well
This USB Card Reader worked fine. It has a very small foot print. The only problem was that it would not read all of my different types of cards. It only does XD. (I guess that's why it's called an XD card reader)
Published 6 months ago by Thomas Jefferson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but seems to work fine, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Premium Olympus Stylus 730 USB XD Card Reader/Writer (Personal Computers)
I lost the USB cable for my Olympus SP500Z, and no computer I can find has a slot for the unusual type of xD card that Olympus uses. So I went on Amazon looking for either a cable or a card reader, and found both. I chose the Premium Olympus stylus 730 because it was cheap, about $7. I know, I know, that's often a recipe for disaster. However, the Premium worked right out of the package. The computer recognized it, and I was able to move about 300 photos from the card to my computer very simply. The product is compact with a plastic cap for the USB port, and it comes in a little plasticine pouch. It's a nice white color, and it works. What else could one ask for?
There are similar products on Amazon for up to $28, but, unless I got the only that works, I would recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a XD reader that works!, May 29, 2011
I figured this one would HAVE to work since it ONLY does XD cards. I've got at least a half-dozen card readers, about half of which claim to read XD, but only one that actually works - and it's fickle. So I bought this inexpensive ready to make sure I'd be able to download future images from my Fujifilm camera (the other, compatible, brand that uses XD).

Only used it once so far, but it works exactly like it should. I guess I should give it 5 stars, but it doesn't feel super rugged and it doesn't qualify for the Prime shipping, but it's hard to complain. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus xD Card Reader, February 1, 2013
While the xD Card failed to become as popular as SD Cards, I have a number of xD Cards which contain files that I continue to access. In addition, xD Cards can continue to be utilized as storage media, and therefore being able to access their contents is important to me. The Olympus xD Card Reader allows my xD Card collection to retain its value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, January 18, 2013
This reader does the job and the price is right. Can't complain about anything here. I do hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars XD cards work just like a flash drive in this., December 9, 2013
This thing worked great. I had some old XD cards that I wanted to do file-recovery on, but had no way of plugging them into my desktop computer as external storage devices (if they were in a camera, it read as a media device and I was unable to use the file recovery software on them). I just plugged the XD cards into the card reader, and it worked exactly like a flash drive, so I was able to use file recovery to find some lost papers I had written for school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Card reader, January 31, 2013
Just what I needed. I can now get the pictures off my camera with ease. The original Olympus cord got broken and I had a camera filled with pictures that I could not get onto my laptop , and now I can with this adapter. Its excellent. Got here fast too. great little buy. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., January 15, 2013
My new laptop did not have an XD card slot and I needed to transfer pictures. I thought I might have to buy a new camera, but these work perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
I'M VERY SATISFIED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Love this. Orderd more just have around

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS, June 29, 2014
Buyer Beware. This is a piece of Junk! Does not work at all. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!