Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Brown|Change

on December 8, 2010
I ordered 3 of these because they were specifically labeled "pashmina" which by law means silk and pashmina cashmere. Two of them arrived labeled 80% viscose(rayon) and 20% cotton. That's bait and switch in advertising and against the law. I needed these for Christmas gifts, so I won't be returning them; neither will I be a repeat customer. Be forewarned. They are not authentic pashminas and I am very disappointed.
1010 comments| 266 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2010
This item isn't worth more than 50 cents. Very poor quality, loose threading. I think the pictures are of other products. They don't show a true represtation of the product or the color.
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2010
Premium Pashmina Shawl Wrap Scarf - ** Various Colors **

I only gave it one star, because there isn't anything lower. I am so upset by this product that I was compelled to write a review. I've never written a review before, so that should say something about how AWFUL these scarves are.

I ordered two of these scarves for Christmas; a black one for me and a purple one as a gift for someone else. I was so excited that I was going to be able to give (and keep for myself also) a nice pashmina scarf as a preseent. I read up on Pashmina before I bought it, and also read the reviews here that said the scarves were great.

Needless to say,I just recieved my package 30 minutes ago and I opened them. The black scarf was in a bag clearly marked "Pashmina" in huge letters. The purple one was in a plain clear bag. I took the black one out and put it on to see what it was like. I wore it for about 90 seconds and then I started to itch like crazy. It was awful. I looked for a label and there isn't one. The scarf, like the other reviewer indicated, is thin and see through. The fringe is ratty and awful looking. I took it off and put it back in the bag. I took out the purple one and looked at it. The bag is NOT labeled "Pashmina" and I was even more surprised to see a tag stitched into the scarf that reads "100% Acrylic Made in China". If I had wanted a 100% Acrylic scarf, I could have gone to Wal-Mart and purchased one for half the price and it would have been significantly bigger and softer.

The seller should be ashamed of themselves for saying these are Pashmina. Granted for $11, its buyer beware, but still, I think the seller is at least guilty of false advertising. I'm returning these products.
on June 2, 2011
Bought two scarves and right out the package they had runs in them...typical of poor quality. WOuld not recommend these scarve to anyone.
on November 17, 2010
When I first received it, I was a bit disappointed because the material is not as soft as I expected it to be.
But the color is very nice and it's not matte gray, it has a bit of shine to it. So that's a plus since gray can be such a dull color.
Now I'm glad I have it, especially since it's getting colder and the material actually keeps me warm.
on December 17, 2010
We ordered 20 of these in four different colors as gifts for women in my husband's company. I was a little worried about the quality, etc., since the price was so low, especially including the volume discount offered. When they arrived and we took them out of the package, we were absolutely amazed.

The pashminas are generous in size, very silky and smooth, and luxurious to the touch. Because of the size, they can be worn a variety of ways. The colors were gorgeous. I had to keep one for myself! They were an absolute hit with the women who received them, some even got teary-eyed at their beautiful gift. My husband was proud to give these as gifts and they were truly appreciated.

Don't let the price fool you. These are beautiful and a great value for the money. I have several other cashmere pashminas I absolutely love and paid a lot more for, and these compare very well to those.
on November 19, 2010
I'm a college student, and i was looking for a cheap, but CUTE scarf...I got the candy apple red...and IT IS candy apple red, but I love it!i wear it all the time and I've gotten compliments on it ever since I've gotten it!you cannot go wrong with this scarf.I think I'm getting another one, different color...like I said you can't go wrong :)
on December 30, 2010
I really like this scarf. This scarf is pretty good quality for the price. No pilling yet, so I'm very happy about that. I bought this in Candy Apple Red for a large ensemble and it's just as bright red as the picture. It's long enough to use as a light cozy shawl that hangs below the waist but I can also scrunch it up nicely to wear just around the neck and shoulders and keep me warm on a cool evening. This scarf is not thick but more on the thin side which I think makes it more versatile. If it was any thicker it would be uncomfortable or too warm to wear around the neck (unless you live in an area with a much colder climate).

It doesn't look or feel like authentic pashmina so if you're not concerned about that, for the price this scarf is a very solid buy. This is especially true if you're looking for something that looks nicer than you would expect for the price. I'm already thinking of buying the same scarves next year for a family holiday portrait.
on October 17, 2012
I bought two of these scarves. Besides being different colors, they look exactly the same. I'm gonna post some pictures on this item to show how large the weave/knit really is. My first impression is that this feels like tissue paper. Maybe washing them will help, but that still won't help the fact that it's a cheap scarf. Oh well, you get what you pay for. I'm gonna keep them, they still look okay. They just weren't what I was hoping for
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 6, 2012
I'm a college student always on the prowl for cute and cheap clothing items and accessories. Because I don't have the budget, I really can't be too particular about what I buy for as long as it achieves the intended purpose (in this case, a cute-looking, simple, beige scarf for a "fall" outfit: skinny jeans, knee high brown boots, and a burnt orange top), I am happy.

This scarf, albeit not the highest quality, achieved exactly what i wanted it to. It's a cheap fashion accessory, not meant to be used climbing mount everest or combating the wilderness/tough weather. Very simple and for 8.99, exactly what you would expect. And obviously it's not pure silk or cashmere or high-quality fabric, but it wasn't super itchy or uncomfortable and looked great in pictures. The beige I purchased is actually a very rich and beautiful color in person.

A lot of people seem pretty upset at the shoddy quality... however, I hope they do realize they are buying it no-name for 8.99 on amazon.com? Obviously this isn't going to be a scarf you find on the shelves at Saks Fifth Avenue or Bergdorf Goodman's. That being said, I am very pleased with the scarf and will probably own it for years to come. Will be buying it in red for next fall and for a few of my alma mater football games. :)

All in all, if you are looking for a cheap, cute scarf for a simple fashion accessory, this will work perfectly.