Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 3, 2013
We needed some batteries for one of our emergency flashlights, when these batteries arrived, we popped these puppies in and our flashlight was super bright and at the ready when we need it. Great price was a factor in our selection and we encourage you giving them a try next time you are considering a C size battery.
on December 3, 2012
These batteries were old when I received them. I received them on 12/03/12 and they expire Jan 2013 not even 30 days. These batteries are labeled New but they are not new. I called Amazon and they issued a return label so I could send them back and they are saying they will investigate.
on November 20, 2012
I donated these to a Sandy Relief organization to help people in Red Hook and the Far Rockaways. I had a fixed amount I could use to donate supplies and I wanted to try to get the most for my money. These are a great price.
on October 10, 2012
Service was excellent and batteries were as ordered. Pricing was good, but batteries were only 3 months from expiration date, so value will likely not be good. Fresh batteries would have a few years to expiration. Amazon should police their affiliated sellers to prevent selling outdate items when time matters.
on November 29, 2012
Sanyo is no longer in business. I don't know why Sanyo brand batteries are still in the market. It works, but gets extremely "hot" after several minutes. It's so hot and you can't even touch it.
on December 17, 2010
I had a hard time finding this size battery in the regular stores (i.e. Target, Wal-Mart, etc.). It was nice to be able to find them online withe Amazon Prime free shipping. They work great.
on January 6, 2011
We got a swing for my son when he was born and I would constantly forget to turn it off, but they are still not dead, so they do what they need to do!
on December 18, 2011
I am using these batteries for my Baby's toys ....would recommend it. It is not expensive either and works really great...glad with this purchase.
on October 23, 2010
I received the batteries within a week of ordering them. They are exactly what I wanted.
on May 6, 2014
I ordered this as I needed more C batteries. These were priced right and lasted 4 months in the Hess Truck I gave a kid as a gift. That was just my experience, and yes i would order them again.