Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 28, 2011
These chips are supposed to be a clay composite but still have too much resin for any regular player to use. If I stack 5 of these on a flat surface next to 5 clay chips and tap or tilt the surface these chips are everywhere while the clay chips are still in their stack. Nice looking but all but impossible to work with in big stacks.

If you need a few thousand chips so you can run multiple table tournament style home games this might be a way to get some medium grade chips. For weekly single table play I would find another set with less resin for a bit more money.
on November 30, 2010
I am not a "pro" poker player, but I know what I like. I play some weekends & a occasional tournament. I like the feel, fit & finish of these chips. To me they feel like casino chips. If I needed more chips would defiantly buy again.
on May 1, 2013
Im planning on buy other colors... but it is really cool chips... smooth and simple good for simple poker night with friends, and all that. It is good weight as well. doesn't sratch or chip off. It is very good chips...
on January 5, 2013
I wanted to customize a poker set for my son. I didn't want it to be traditional colors. I was able to find some great colors (purple, orange, yellow, light blue) to make a unique set. I also found on amazon a nice poker case for the chips. The price was great, better than ones on ebay and I received my items in a very timely manner. Very happy with this purchase!
on June 5, 2013
these are the best poker chips for someone who doesn't want to spend $1,000 for a high level set. I've bought some similar that have a lot of issues these chips seem to be made better than similar chips out there.
on March 7, 2013
These are great poker chips. They have a nice feel with a good weight. When you click them together or throw them into a poker pot they sound like chips are supposed to sound like.

Additionally, the price was amazing.

I am most likely going to buy more of these same chips in different colors to replace my other chips.
on January 15, 2012
For what they are these chips are ok at the price. Good for someone starting to have games on a budget. What can you say, they work. Definitely plastic with a metallic insert, they do have a clink to them. I was hoping they were a bit better like nexgen. If you want casino grade these aren't it, but decent low budget chips.
on June 22, 2011
I mean, they're just like in the picture--round with some blue and white parts. They make a nice clacky noise. Put them in a pile and spread them around, or just throw them at the cat. Poker is a good application as well. I highly recommend. You should buy alot of these.
on October 3, 2011
Heavy, solid feel. I use them as tokens for D&D and other games. They are a bit bulky actually for that purpose but that's not the product's fault.
on September 28, 2013
These poker chips are perfect for the ladies. I used them to make round glass coasters to put our cups on during games and they came out absolutely wonderful. I get so many compliments.