Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2013
This is a great item. It is sophisticated enough to display any type of necklace and makes all necklaces look great. The bust helps to display necklaces properly for taking pictures anywhere and brings out the colors in the clay pieces I make and display. I like the neckline because the necklaces stay up and can be adjusted for pictures and proper display. The Bust also allows viewers to get an idea of how a necklace will lay on their necks when worn. I found it nice to be able to turn the ribbon necklaces I use with my polymer clay pendants so that the clasp and extension chain can be seen as well as how the pendant falls on the bust.

The size is perfect for the necklaces I make and the material it is made of doesn't collect a lot of dust and as long as it is put away after use it should retain the bright white finish. The bust is sturdy and is stable for display and picture taking. I'm not sure it is really made of leather, but who can tell, right? It is what the seller says it is and I appreciate that.

I have tried to use homemade cardboard cutouts and those worked fairly well, but this item cuts glare, keeps the piece in position and is just nice to have on hand.

I highly recommend this Premium Quality White Leather Necklace Bust...
on December 19, 2013
I sell jewelry online and as a result I take tons of photos. I'm "new" at it as well so I'm learning a lot. One thing I learned pretty darn quick was that while black jewelry displays might look nice in stores it really doesn't do the jewelry any favors while being photographed. White is the best background as far as I can see. I shopped around locally for white displays and could only find the crappy ones make of cheap fabric. This one is lovely, and it even has attachments in the rear to stabilize the pieces. I'm very pleased with this product.
on April 30, 2013
I use this for shows and fairs, and it holds up, is easy to clean, and looks great. I needed white to display black jewelry, I have black busts, but the dark jewelry really needs a white background.
on April 2, 2014
This was a re-order and I did not receive the same necklace display as I did on my first order. The necklace display was shipped in its Styrofoam carton and damage in shipping. The quality is terrible and no where near like the first one.
on March 13, 2016
The size of this is only good to display short necklaces or choker styles. Longer necklaces (18' and longer) fall right off rendering it ineffective as a multi-purpose display. I bought it to take photos of necklaces and am unable to use.
on September 29, 2014
Would have been 5 stars had it arrived in good condition. However, the fabric was not glued down on one upper corner and the cardboard was bent. Needed it for an event today. Too bad, will have to buy locally and not get what I want. I may try again for my next event.
on March 1, 2014
I like the size of this bust more than others I've had. However, I use it for photographing jewelry and it came scratched. There's no way to hide or cover a scratch on the white leatherette fabric.
on October 30, 2013
I would recommend this one to anyone who sell jewelry. The quality is great and will by more. I will order these in Black if they have them, Rougegirl
on September 7, 2013
Very good product for the price.Sturdy, stable and nice on my display. I like that it's a 11inches hight, the smaller ones are not so useful.
on January 15, 2016
It came on time and was packaged nicely. It had a dust line on it. Howver I like it was very sturdy to hold statement necklace.