4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
Published on September 20, 2011 by Pete&Jen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal surface
Published on September 5, 2011 by Elton H. Wong

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal surface, September 5, 2011
This review is from: For Apple Ipad 2 New Premium Reusable Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth (pack of 3) (Personal Computers)
It looks good after I first put it on, but I would say it's not a good "replacement" for the screen itself. What I mean is that smudges show up more on the screen protector than they ever did on the screen. Also, the protector is a bit stickier, meaning that when I try to slide my finger across it, there's more grip and feedback compared to the screen. This isn't so great for things like touch screens where you're constantly sliding your fingers back and forth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, July 23, 2011
Protective sheets were almost impossible to install without major bubbles. Cleaning cloth was a little larger than a postage stamp. Unuseable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash!, September 5, 2011
Terrible quality product, it was contaminated and didn't glue. The sticker to help to place it on the screen didn't come off, it seems the glue was too old.

none of the three screens contained in the package worked.

Don't waste your money buying this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cover is for iPad, and NOT iPad2, October 25, 2011
The detail and information is not correct. This protector is for first generation iPad and not iPad2. There is no opening for the front camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost one month till waiting for the product, January 2, 2012
I purchased the item almost one month ago but i didn't recive the item till today.if you are planning to buy ipad after two month please go on and purchase from the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars It takes forever..., January 1, 2012
It has been almost a month since I placed the order. I have still not received the product yet. The waiting time is unacceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, September 20, 2011
I guess like any other screen protector, this set is just as difficult or easy to apply - it takes skill! Wasted the first 2 sets because I always ended up getting something trapped underneath (in all fairness, no fault of the product). On the last one, I got my wife to help by holding the sheet on one end while I placed it carefully on the screen after making sure that all particles were completely off. That was much better and my iPad now looks great. Not a bad deal at all as long as you can be patient and do a good job cleaning the screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend anyone to buy it, January 6, 2012
I usually don't write reviews but for this i had too.I ordered my stuff in November and its January now i have not received my stuff yet. I would strongly recommend you not to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Challenging installation, September 22, 2011
I guess because the iPad screen is so big it is difficult to fully remove small particles that sit on it. As soon as I peeled off the first layer more particles get attracted to the film automatically that I could see before I even put the film down on the screen. I spent 30 minutes or so trying to remove the bubbles from each attempt but I just couldn't do it. I have the third film on my iPad now but there are noticeably bubbles still. Very distracting when I'm using my iPad. No complaints about the price or delivry time but it looks like it's just not my thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Took 20 minutes or so to install, October 14, 2011
The product works ok once it is installed. But that is the challenge - the film attracts dust particles way too much and way too quickly making it a daunting task. Wasted the first film as that applied pretty bad. Second had major bubbles but fit well. Finally the third one is the one I left on for two reasons - out of films, and the bubbles (5-6 on the screen and sides) are not that bad. would rather keep the screen protected and can learn to live with the bubbles.