5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL Scarf!
I purchased this for myself and then gave it to my sister because she loved it soo much! Then I ended up buying 2 more for me!! One black and one beige. LoOVE LOVE the fabric. VERY soft, looks great. GREAT price! I wish they came in more colors!
Published on December 13, 2010 by Doodle

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight with a Twist
Just some facts:

This scarf is in fact a light airy weave - but seems warm, I think mainly because of the type of material.

It has a twist in it all the time , it's not an actual tube per se, it's a sewn together strip of "woven fabric".

The colors are pretty true to what you see here. (I orderd 4 scarves from this vendor).

It...
Published on October 31, 2012 by C. Seamone

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL Scarf!, December 13, 2010
This review is from: TrendsBlue Premium Solid Color Knit Infinity Circle Scarf - Diff Colors Avail (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful - just what i was looking for, November 30, 2010
I bought two of these - the white and the tan color. one for my mother in law & step mother in law for Christmas. I know they'll love them. so fashionable, and beautiful. They for sure look more expensive than they really were. Now i just want to buy one for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2012
Incredible price for a fabulously made product. Bought it for a birthday gift and it was deeply appreciated! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, November 27, 2012
soft. warm. light weight. trendy. long enough to make 3 twist around my neck and I weigh 200lbs. I love this!! I ordered it as a gift now I want one for myself! The beige color I ordered is a warm beige.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight with a Twist, October 31, 2012
Just some facts:

It is wide and long enough to wear as a cowl/scarf combo.

It is long enough to wrap 3 times and still be pretty loose.

It's soft and drapes well.

The postage was almost 16.00 for 4 light weight scarves in a 9x15.5 inch flat rate cardboard envelope that was ripped when received.

These are just facts. I hope they help. I have not worn the scarves yet so I can give no opinion or tell if you they were complimented or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Cozy, March 26, 2013
This loop scarf is gorgeous. I was skeptical prior to ordering because I thought it might be too harsh like many knitted scarves. However, this one is perfectly soft and cozy. Lightweight but still keeps me warm. Love the dark charcoal color and knitted texture; it goes with everything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but bulky, November 13, 2012
I really like the scarf and the overall quality...but it is just too bulky. Not quite what I was looking for. I did however keep it because I think it will be nice in the winter months. I bought it for fall but I live in Georgia and can never get an outfit warm enough that the scarf looks appropriate. If you are looking for a fuller scarf this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, FULL scarf, March 26, 2012
The pictures don't really do this scarf justice. This scarf was fuller than I expected and I think will look great with EVERYTHING. Definitely a must buy. It's a nice thin, soft material but there's so much of it that I'm sure it'll keep me warm even in the winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant & soft, December 7, 2011
The product was true to the picture online. It's soft and elegant looking. It's not too thin/flimsy or thick (like a bulky cable-knit scarf). I really like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, January 31, 2012
Nice basic black infinity scarf, but my only problem was, that it really smelled when I took it out of the packaging. Had to air it out for a couple of days before I could even wear it. It was pretty bad. Then the one time I did wear it, I accidently left it a restaurant. I decided to go with a different brand my next time around.