Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
The Blue version is old outdated stock. I got a good deal on 16 of the blue ones and they don't hold a candle to the Premiums. Tenergy currently makes two D cells, the Premium which is the best performance D cell available and the Centura which is designed for long term storage or low self discharge. Both are excellent choices, the blue version is older tech and not recommended unless they are very cheap. I use the Blue ones in my Mag lights and they don't last anywhere close to the Premiums, I won't be getting anymore blue ones, not worth the low capacity and poor shelf life. Stay with the Premiums, good voltage stability, durable, decent shelf life. If you want to store them as emergency cells, get the LSD type. They hold voltage much longer after months in storage.
Oct 21, 2013 by Shamus T Sage
vote
I bought these for my Dad as a Christmas present. He waited 9 months to charge them. The Batteries were bad. Never got 1 use out of them. I would charge them. The same day they come in. Use them ASAP. Return them if you are not happy.
Jun 27, 2014 by Dave
vote
you can use it. I bought one of them for use with those batteries but when I charged the batteries it said half of them were bad. the charger also quit charging batteries altogether after about a month. get yourself a maha powerex charger. it will charge your batteries to 10,000 mah. the maha charger charged the batteries that the tenergy said were bad.
Dec 29, 2013 by mylegacys
votes
I am guessing 3-4 hours but I am not sure. I usually put them in at midnight and they are ready to go by 6 am or so.
Jan 25, 2015 by Read Thebe Read
votes
Yeah, they are pure crap. Spend the money on better batteries. I learned from experience as well.
Nov 19, 2014 by James Groover
votes
I don't have a scale but they weigh about the same amount as a regular D cell, I hope that helps.
Jul 4, 2014 by Karl J.
votes
Your guess is as good as mine. I've never own the non-premium tenergy batteries so I don't know how to answer your question properly. I can say that the set of Tenergy Premium that I purchased a year ago is still going strong. No sign/symptom of failure (not holding charges) at all. I would really RECOMMEND BUYING A HIGH SPEED CHARGER.
Oct 20, 2013 by V. Lor
votes
I'm not going to get political, but I haven't had any problems with these batteries, if that's what you're asking. I've probably got 25 or so charges on mine and they've been great, other than a misspelling on the side of the battery, "Caution: Battery can explore or cause burns if overcharged, disassembled or exposed to fire." No fun at all.
Nov 1, 2013 by D. Baldwin
votes
No, just the batteries. I already had a charger.
Sep 29, 2013 by Mark
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers