Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2012
This scarf is nicely made and feels good on the neck. The price is right, and my husband is satisfied with the product, which was purchased as a Christmas gift for him. The product arrived in a timely manner, and as advertised.
on January 6, 2012
Very elegant winter scarf. Soft and made for either male or female. Perfect for anyone that is in cold winter weather conditions. Excellent, speedy delivery of product!
on December 14, 2012
After a few weeks the shedding stops. I like the look, goes well with my grey and black peacoats. Solid product, not itchy.
on January 13, 2014
The softest scarf on your skin,
Gentle and nice true colors.
Long enough to wrap around and pretty enough to wear casually or for dress up.
Elegant quality
on October 3, 2011
Got it as a gift, perfect length, and very soft to touch and warm. Good quality, nicely made, better than many other more expensive scarves out there, highly recommended!
on January 28, 2013
Got the plaid brown for my dad to wear with his bomber. He's picky, but loves it! I've never seen him wear a scarf so often in my life! Very soft and still "manly!"
on September 30, 2012
A great basic for a mans winter wardrobe. My hubby loved it! It very soft and comfy, not an itchy material at all. Comes in a variety of colors too!
on December 30, 2011
cheap material, doesnt last long, fur starts to stick to your face, hate it, dont waste your money on this scarf, spend more and get a nicer one
on January 14, 2014
This is a super soft, beautiful scarf -- much more so than the pic can show. I have gotten compliments every time I have worn it.
on November 1, 2013
I was excited when i received this item it was just as described really soft and cute you can wear it as a casual look.