Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Premium Black Flip Vertical Leather Case For Apple iPod Nano 4th Generation 4G Chromatic
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 17, 2014
I used to saran wrap my pod, its been brand new for a year, so don't hate. Lol. I had it out ONE day and got a scratch, I ordered this, and when i received it, couldn't have been happier. Headphone plugs fit perfectly, aux for computers are a bit wider so requires a bit of wiggling, but with proper cords, can charge and be playing music with the case on.
on September 21, 2014
The front cover doesn't lay right so my iPod is ALWAYS dead. I think its the magnet that either hits buttons or is too heavy for this little case. I couldn't find one exactly like my old case, which was stolen, o I went with this one...I should've kept looking.
on August 8, 2012
This little case is the best. I can leave the case on when plugging into my Bose Sound dock and it doesn't get in the way. Its smooth and stylish (no hooks or clips) the flap is magnetic which means when I place it in a pocket I don't to worry about it being too bulky. I will be after more of these for a few friends...
on February 26, 2014
Which really isn't the manufacture's fault. I was of the impression it would fit my 2nd generation. NOT. Excellent price though. I ordered other item's just to make the shipping worth while.
on July 9, 2013
It is great except the click wheel slides around a little bit and the sub don't fit well but it is able to be excused
So I would buy it
on November 13, 2013
The IPOD case holes do not line up very well for the cord or dials. I still use it. I just jiggle it around to line up.
on February 11, 2013
I was about to give this item three and half stars, then I remembered I only paid two bucks for it. It is a decent chase, it's a little awkward to open, no plastic to protect the screen, however it protects it, and it's stylish. It's a great buy.
on June 9, 2013
Thia was a bad buy and a waste of two bucks. They gave me a different case from the picture and description.
on March 23, 2013
compre el producto desde Venezuela, me gusta porque protege todo el equipo, y salio económico
lo recomiendo ampliamente 100% excelente