5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I have absolutely enjoyed this scarf! It is very well made and about the warmest thing you could wear! It was a little longer than I had originally thought but I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Published 21 months ago by Lisa Chidester

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelled
I love this scarf. However when the scarf arrived it reeked of mold. It has probably been sitting around for awhile. Unfortunately I had to soak and wash the scarf before I could wear it.
Published 20 months ago by Phyllis Shelman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 5, 2012
Lisa Chidester (BAKERSFIELD, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TrendsBlue Premium Winter Knit Warm Infinity Scarf - Different Colors Available (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Infiniti scarf, October 18, 2012
I absolutely love this scarf! I got the dark grey one and I go to school in New England so it is super warm as well as cute! Everytime I wear it I get compliments on it and the price was totally reasonable for how much fabric it is. I am going to ask my mom to get it in black as well as white for christmas =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 27, 2012
This is wonderful quality, and very warm. It looks much better in person than in the picture here. I would recommend this for a gift or personal use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelled, December 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute scarf!, August 31, 2013
Comfortable, soft, lightweight, I really dig this scarf. I'm a slim 5'9" and it's not really long, nor is it too short (basically the eprfect length). It can be worn in multiple ways and dressed up or dressed down. I can't wait for the weather to cool down more, I'll be wearing this everyday.

3.0 out of 5 stars kinda bulky, March 11, 2013
I returned this mainly because it made me itch, but i have very sensitive skin so I don't think most people would have this problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Material is not the same as shown in picture., January 14, 2013
In the picture, the scarf looks like it is a sweater material and thicker and also has some stretch to it. When I received the scarf, it's fuzzy yarn material that is not at all how it looks in the picture. It also has no stretch to it and it surely does not sit down farther on the chest like it shows in the picture. It has no stretch and it is puffy and just all sits at your neck and makes it look like your neck is two feet wide. Not worth the money and would not purchase it if given a second chance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, December 13, 2012
Just ok-the ends of the scarf don't look finished and it lays kind of awkward-I purchase 2 of them and probably would not again

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 5, 2012
This scarf looks as pictured, it's very warm and soft, and I believe it's worth the money. I have no regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmth in Autumn, June 30, 2014
Marybeth (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
Just as pictured! Beautiful, long, warm. Looks really well with fall colors. I used it for senior pictures to compliment my brown boots. Super cute!

Premium Winter Knit Warm Infinity Scarf, Black