Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 29, 2012
I was worried that it wasn't going to be what I wanted.. Uncomfy or itchy or not warm enough. It is perfect. It's cozy and huge and big and cute! I love it... I bought the white/cream colored one and I will definitely be buying the rest of the colors. Not to mention it only took a few days to come in! I'm very impressed. :)
on December 22, 2012
My daughter lives in Vermont, almost to the Canadian border. She hates itchy material next to her skin. She asked for an infinity scarf for Christmas, I saw this one and ordered it. I gave it to her early and she absolutely loves it! She wears it every day and it covers her head so well she tells me she is warm when she arrives at work. She has received many compliments on the scarf. Great product it is as advertised.
on August 25, 2013
This scarf is stunning. It's a perfect size, beautiful quality and will make you feel very stylish all winter long. The scarf did have a slight smell from being in a bag, but after a day of airing out, the strange yarn smell is gone.
on March 18, 2013
From the photo I expected the scarf to be wider and thicker but when it came, I was surprised that it fits snugly when looped once. I got it in a beige color and it goes well with pretty much everything (especially when you're in a monochrome outfit), so I'm not complaining. I don't like how it rolls up around the outside, but it isn't really bothering me so I don't mind it too much. Overall, pretty good quality, decent length and thickness, so it's perfect for spring or fall when the winds are strong. You might want to wear a thicker scarf during the colder days of winter though.
on December 10, 2014
Thick, cozy, and long enough to wrap without feeling claustrophobic. The cream/ivory color is deeper than I'd expected; it's almost the color of butter, but still very pretty and posh-looking. The yarn is soft (anything wool-like drives me nuts!) and not scratchy or uncomfortable at all. Definitely worth the price and looks much more expensive.
on February 24, 2015
I bought this scarf for a trip to Ohio recently. When I arrived there, the temperature was about 9 degrees! Thankfully this scarf delivered! It kept me really warm and cozy :) I highly recommend I his product it's a steal for the price! It arrived on the last day of the expected delivery day, so I would give time for it to arrive.
review image
on December 9, 2013
I ordered this scarf in blue and burgundy as Christmas gifts. They arrived in sealed plastic bags and I opened them to check the quality before gifting them. I was very pleased! The scarves are soft, thick, and well made. I liked them so much that I ordered a brown one for myself! My skin is very sensitive and this scarf has not made me itch. I've worn it everyday since it arrived. The plastic bag it arrives in does leave a smell on the scarf, but after airing it out for a day the smell is gone. It's long enough to loop around my neck 3x, snugly, but no matter how you wrap it, it will keep you warm. With winter storms Cleon and Dion hitting us back to back, this scarf has been a vital part of my wardrobe.
on November 23, 2013
I LOVE this scarf!!! It is soooo thick and warm! I also like how big it is. My only issue is it has a lot of lint on it but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this scarf.
on December 3, 2013
Very Cute Scarf although I was sent the wrong color. I ordered the Rust but received the grey. I didnt want the hassle of returning it so i decided to keep it. Seller was very helpful and sent me the return label with no hesitation. I know we all make mistakes so i didnt mind it so much. Now i have a grey scarf to add to my wardrobe :)
on December 22, 2015
As soft as Cashmere and it doesn't easily snag like so many knit scarves will. Most importantly it is is Beautiful and I feel Liken a Million Bucks when I wear it. I don't even want to take it off when I get home and wish I had a matching hat and sweater - I Absolutely Love it!