5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and works as expected.
Published 22 months ago by KC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price
I bought it for my Unlock smart phone. It work perfectry.
I cut it to micro SIM size, but it was no problem.
Published 21 months ago by Makoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and works as expected., March 28, 2013
This review is from: Att At&t Go Sim Card for Gsm Prepaid Cell Phone Service-no Contract Required (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Buy this standard AT&T GOPHONE SIM card to put into an old ATT cingular dumb phone (Motorla Razr), so that my young kid can use it for simple mobile calling/texting (slow) when she goes for upcoming camp. Also, I don't want to chip in an extra $49.99 for yet another go-phone. The SIM arrived in an envelope safely in 3 days. Next, I followed the instruction on card to activate the SIM via ATT gophone activation center from my PC (It did ask for the IMEI/email address, so it can tie the SIM to the phone/you. So, don't use it on your smartphone.). Immediately, rx my new wireless# for use. Now, when I put the activate SIM in, it recognised ATT network right away (but cannot make call as I have not provided the prepaid info). So, I went to [...]; bought $15 worth of prepaid airtime (Actually paid only $14.7) to get the prepaid PIN. Finally, dial 611 on the phone (a free call). After providing the prepaid PIN, VIOLA the phone can make call and text. This is kind of an easy way for my situation and/or any USA foreign traveller to have a local wireless # for a month. P.S. if you buy $25 prepaid airtime, it will not expired for 90 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked!, May 16, 2014
I read somewhere else in the comments that AT&T gives these simcards for free. I went to an AT&T retailer in a mall that wanted to charge me $25 for the simcard + activation. I said no way, so I ordered this card. After receiving it, I found in internet that I had to call 611, but after calling it was giving me an error that it was not possible to complete the call. Then I found the website https://www.wireless.att.com/GoPhoneWeb/goPhoneLanding.do?method=activatePayGo and I could activated it! So instead of paying the $25 i just ended paying the price of this card that arrived home!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, May 2, 2013
I bought it for my Unlock smart phone. It work perfectry.
I cut it to micro SIM size, but it was no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, July 11, 2013
Got a new GSM Dual Sim Quad phone, and I bought this Sim Card to test it. It works okay for my international phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient, July 14, 2013
It is convenient to by this sim card, I can activate the card on net, and pay on net. It works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 14, 2014
The sim card works great, shipped quickly and was a fraction of the price it is elsewhere. The only drawback is a lack of directions anywhere on the product, but a quick online search allowed me to get my phone set up in minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived earlier than expectation and use as easy as it can be., July 28, 2013
Arrived earlier than expectation and use as easy as it can be. Good for my Blackberry phone. Easy to refill with refill card

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, April 2, 2013
worked GREAT! transferred my smartphone into an affordable plan for my grandma. Beats having to buy $$$ phone and plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 28, 2013
It came quite quickly and we were able to get the card to work right away :) Since we were putting it in an HTC smartphone, we did activate it on a different, old phone first so that we could get the 10 cents per minute/package plan; it worked like a charm!

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, March 1, 2014
Get all ordered sim cards, working as advertised. You can cut it down to Micro or Nano size by yourself, try google for free template/layout to cut your sim with a scissor and no need to purchase another sim cutter. Be careful when activating sim online, you must activate it first, select your plan then put the sim card into your mobile phone. The sim card will register its working frequency with the network depend on what phone you have inserted it in first time EXCEPT you are going to use it on an iPad then you must insert it and activate it on the iPad. For example, if you activate it online as 10cent per minute prepaid plan but after that you put it in an iPad 3rd gen. It will be registered as iPad's frequency and cannot use on other GSM phone, which mean you've lost that sim.