Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
votes
I pour boiling water into mine, and use it in the microwave all the time - no problem.
May 2, 2009 by Deborah Bernhardt
votes
I just measured 2 cups of water and poured it into my 4 cup measuring pyrex cup. It was very accurate. When you fill the cup with whatever amount you want (ie 1 cup etc) you have to put it on a surface and look at it at eye level. If it is not viewed at eye-level it will not be accurate. (not the fault of the cup) When I measure my liquid, I put the cup on my window-sill at look at it right in front of my eyes. (not below or above my eye-level) I hope I have helped, but you have to look at it in the correct position. Good luck! It truly is a wonderful measuring cup.
Dec 3, 2013 by Daisy
votes
Yes. I have a Braun with 67 mm guard diameter that goes all the way to the bottom
Sep 14, 2013 by Vijay Kumar
votes
votes
No, the paint will not come off. I have had this product for years and have washed it in the dishwasher several times a week and the paint is still as good as new.
May 16, 2014 by Leila Miller
votes
There's red lettering no red plastic lid
Oct 16, 2014 by justina lopez
votes
You've posed a new (to me) question. I'm sorry to say I can not help. Please enlighten me if and when possible. Thanks so much. pddavis.pdd@gmail.com
Oct 12, 2014 by Paul D. Davis
votes
Pyrex glassware is proudly made in the USA, and has been used by generations of cooks and bakers from coast to coast.
Aug 12, 2014 by GrandmaNeNe
votes
Outside. Wouldn't matter anyway - inside gets washed also, n'est pas?
Jul 15, 2014 by Belle
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers