Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Red/White/Teal|Change

on January 17, 2015
What a set of kitchen implements! Each spoon, and cup has a clearly labeled size in raised carving; not painted on. And there are sizes in both sets not usually offered that makes things so much easier. For instance in the spoons: the "smidgen 1/32 tsp", the "pinch 1/16 tsp" and the "dash 1/8 tsp." And in the cups: the "2 cup", "1 3/4 cup" and "1 1/2 cup". Offered in nice bright colors, these are made solid and sturdy without being heavy and have already become an integral part of of my kitchen.
on October 9, 2013
I couldn't be happier with this set of measuring cups and spoons. It is so unique. I have a metal decor measuring spoon set with a pinch, smidgen, and dash (1/8, 1/16, 1/32) but they are for looks and not practical. These I can actually use. Yes, it is a bit of a joke. I have never bother to measure out a dash when a recipe calls for it, but they are useful when doing proportion cooking, which I do a lot. I can easily use 1 part this, 3 parts that, etc. to shrink down a recipe, esp. a spice mix.

The cups are nice too. I have always like the Tupperware set of cups because they include 2/3 and 3/4 which a lot of measuring cup sets don't. I know I can get the same by multiple measuring but that takes time and can introduce compounding error. Esp. when cooking with children. This set also includes a 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 cups too. They are quite handy.

The plastic they are made from isn't the best. It is thin, hard plastic and I don't know how long it will last. I imagine they will crack rather than break but for $13 I don't expect a material I can pass down to the grandkids. They are dishwasher safe, stack well in the drawer, and the measurement indicator can not rub off which is what has happened to many of my measuring cups and spoons.

I set out to find a replacement for my 1/8 tsp measuring spoon and 1/2 measuring cup and this certainly fits the bill. After we got this, my 11 year old daughter proceeded to take out all the other measuring cups and spoons (at least one piece missing from each due to breakage or loss) from the drawer and said with this set, we don't need any of these others any more. I agree.
on February 25, 2015
I fell in love with these, because it was 19 pieces, including larger cup sizes. However, after 3 months of use, there is a coating pealing off. Obviously, this is not safe for food products. Perhaps the kids can use in the yard for dirt. See photo.
review image
44 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2014
I like having all the different sizes, however, they are not very sturdy. Would like to see them made with a bit heavier gauge plastic.
on April 14, 2014
I thought this set would be great because of all the different sizes. However, after about 10 uses, the handle of the 1 cup snapped right off. I guess if you hold onto the cup instead of the handle while scooping, it would be okay, but then what is the point in having a handle in the first place.
on November 13, 2015
While I love these measuring cups and spoons, I'm a little disappointed that I haven't even had these for a year, and the handle broke off of this one while scooping out rice. Which is not heavy. :(
on May 28, 2014
These are made of Nylon, they should be made of a more durable plastic. Nylon shears easily, and the handles broke pretty quickly. I run a kennel, and thought they'd be great, since we have a lot of dogs that get 1 1/2, and 2 Cup amounts. Handles snapped off within a week.
on February 21, 2016
We bought this set a couple years ago and just bought another because we liked them so much. They stack together well and are very sturdy. My favorite thing about them is the variety of measurements. We use the 2 teaspoons and 1 1/2 cups and 2 cups all the time. It's a small thing but nice when you don't have to take multiple scoops or dirty as many cups. Our first set is still in great condition and I expect this one to hold up just as well. The only reason we got the additional set is because we love to cook and bake so it's helpful to have a back up set of some of the sizes we use most when we're having big cooking days. Definitely recommend them!
on January 3, 2016
I hate to write a negative review, but after having been using these measuring cups for just over a year, I now have 3 measuring cups that have broken under normal use. The handles tend to snap off when pulling sugar, etc. from a container. Very sad as, if the set wasn't weak, it would be awesome. A shame...
on March 5, 2014
I love that I have cups all the way from a pinch to 2 full cups, but I'm not a fan of the cheap plastic. Seems flimsy, but it is really nice to have so many options.