Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Prepworks by Progressive Salad Spinner with Handle - 2.5 Quart
|Price:||$13.63 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.37 (32%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Progressive 2-1/2-quart salad spinner is great for washing and drying fruits and vegetables
- Has a long handle design for easier control, and pour spouts on either side make it great for left- or right-handed users
- Foods sit in an internal basket that is removable for easy cleaning
- Makes for quick and easy salad prep every day
- Safe and easy to clean in the dishwasher
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 2.5-Quarts | Color: Green
Top Customer Reviews
1) the design of the spinning handle creates such a great amount of centrifugal force that it really does a nice job of getting those last drops of water off. It's kind of akin to the final spin cycle on your washing machine.
2) the handle design (like a good 2.5 qt cooking pot) makes straining your fruits or veggies easy. There are nice spouts located on both sides of the strainer that allow straining for left or righties. I consider this a very thoughtful design element.
The spinning motion is smooth and easy and fast. As one reviewer stated, contents will go flying if opened while still spinning. This creates such good centrifugal force that it's probably advised to WAIT to open the lid before removing the contents.
I was very pleased with the overall quality for the price. The materials used are quality materials (the bottom is more like a Tupperware container and not a brittle plastic as I had imagined). This is really a great addition to a kitchen, college dorm, apartment wherever. If you are preparing salads for an entire family, this probably is not the spinner for you. This spinner is fit for 1 or 2 people unless you want to spin and spin. :)
The quality is great. I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Normally I make salad for myself but usually have enough ingredients for 2 salads so this being a small spinner wasn't an issue for me. I will agree though this is not a family sized spinner. Great for a single salads or make 2 salads and save one in a mason jar for later like I do.
Two more reasons I chose a smaller spinner. 1) Living in a super small house cabinet space is limited so this was great for saving space 2) you can't really beat the price here. It's a great value for a product that works very well.
It really does work great. Like I mentioned above I never realized how dirty the leaves could be. Rinsing out the water is pretty amazing and crazy to think at one time I wasn't cleaning my vegetables enough. I have been making a ton of chopped salads with a new mezzaluna knife I got so I have been going through a lot of cabbage, romaine, and various other veggies. Washing everything in my spinner is now a must!
Not sure how I made it without one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the way it works, and although it is small, I can spin enough greens for my needs.Published 15 days ago by Reader
Very satisfied. We have been very satisfied with the previous one we got so we bought this one to give to our sonPublished 17 days ago by Ahmed Hakki
It spins well, but it is TINY! I knew it would be small, but for me it doesn't even really fit a full (meal size) salad for one person - and it really can't hold up to drying heavy... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Isabella
Replace a several years old one with this one. Works very well and would recommend.Published 27 days ago by Mike
Can't complain. It works... it spins salad. Used it a handful of times and it hasn't broken...Published 29 days ago by Greg
Great little salad spinner and doesn't take up too much cabinet space. Agree that it's good for one small head of lettuce.Published 1 month ago by Solace2105
Small but it works fine. Just don't plan on making a salad for more than yourself (and maybe one other very light eater).Published 1 month ago by Charles Laquidara