Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 11 oz.|Color: Orange|Change

on June 18, 2013
I bought this mug for my pops as a Father's Day gift, and he really liked it! Unlike previous reviewer, my mug didn't have any typos or other quality-related problems. It arrived in great shape and even earlier than expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order it again for the other coffee lovers in my life!
on February 12, 2014
Got this for a friend for Christmas, she thought it was hilarious. It is a nice heavy mug. It did have a slight defect on one side, where some of the orange was showing through the white 'label' paint, but not enough to return it.
on June 23, 2015
I purchased this mug as a gag gift for a psychiatrist that I worked with and he just loved it! He read the whole thing in front of me and laughed. He took it home because he didn't want it to get messed up at work. Such a fun gift for someone with a sense of humor.
on January 12, 2016
This is a gift for my father. He says he likes it a lot. I saw it for myself and it seems to be made very well. He hasn't complained about the quality yet. I thought it was a really cute gift. It is as pictured so I was relieved. So far so good.
on September 29, 2013
I bought this coffee mug to use in the office. It is a standard size mug and performs fine. The only reason I did not give the mug 5 stars is because the letter is not very legible from more than a couple of feet away. The manufacturers just put too much information on the "Rx label." Less in a larger font would have been better. It is a good conversation piece.
on January 3, 2015
This came just as described. I bought it for my uncle, and he loved it! The mug is a bit on the small side (as in, a pretty normal-sized coffee mug, as opposed to the giant sized mugs us Americans have been used to lately).
on May 6, 2016
Bought this as a gift for a coffee lover and I'm certain she'll love it. The mug had no defects and the print seemed to be of a good quality. My only very little concern was that the print appeared a tad smaller than I expected however nothing significantly noticeable to warrant less than 5 stars. Good buy for those with a sense of humor and a love for coffee.
on July 7, 2013
My daughter picked this mug as part of her gift to her dad for Father's Day. He loved it! Uses it all the time. I would recommend this mug. The package arrived quickly and it was received just as it was described.
on March 20, 2015
great gift FOR MY PHARMACIST BROTHER-- he loved it. however there is tiny print on the label that refers to using coffee to manage constipation which i was not aware of until he opened it and read it. we lauhed cause it was funny and in his case -- appropriate.
on December 12, 2013
Coffee is amazing. This mug is amazing..... a must have for coffee lover's everywhere!! What more is there to say on the subject? Nothing!!