Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 7, 2012
This umbrella stand seems to be well made but it is a little light for 2 golf umbrellas. The weight of the umbrellas will make the stand fall over, with very little coaxing, if the umbrellas are placed handle side up. So I do it otherwise. No other complaints.
on April 20, 2013
this is a great addition to my foyer! but as the one-star-cryer stated, it was a little misshapen when it arrived but that was due to the crass work ethic of so many folks at UPS (if you don't like your job, UPS drone, quit it! Then someone who wants to work, can work! anyways...)

It is an economically manufactured piece of junk but what am I gonna stuff a wet umbrella into, a faberge egg?! pshaw!

It fits my 4' golf umbrellas very attractively, however I did need to place a large rock in the bottom to prevent tipping
(not a problem, rocks are so cheap it's like they grow on trees or sumptin') and that is what kept it at a modest 4 stars rather than a perfect 5.

We have the white one with silver lettering. My girlfriend loves it, I love it, I would buy it again.
on December 6, 2012
It arrived crumpled and cracked. It was horribly packed with a bunch of other items that smashed it. But who would expect an umbrella stand to be so flimsy that it would squish from traveling. I am hiding it in my closet but it's awful and wouldn't want anyone else to purchase it.
on November 17, 2013
I will say that this wasn't my first choice in umbrella holders, but I couldn't seem to find one that was less than 70 bucks and that looked decent. Our apt is decorated kind of modern-ish, so this actually fit with the decor. It's cute and sturdy/tall enough to hold a few golf-sized umbrellas. It doesn't seem flimsy so I'm not sure what all those reviews are about. For the price it can't be beat and it definitely does the job.
on August 29, 2013
Nice looking, price wasn't bad. However, taller umbrellas cause it to tip unless the holder is full with other umbrella's. I think if the container were more evenly round top to bottom, that would solve the problem.
on October 22, 2012
Sorry to write something that has been written many times on Amazon but... "you get what you pay for". This thing is very cheaply made. It arrived squished and practically flattened. The seams are coming apart now after I worked it back into it's original shape and big chunks of paint are chipping off. This item is too cheap for me to take time out of my busy schedule to return, so most likely it's getting recycled as scrap metal.
on February 13, 2014
This was bent in the shipping box and is made of a very thin soft metal. I was too lazy to return, just sticking my dog's chuck'its in it in the garage, but very cheap. Oh yeah, the paint is chipping off too.
on April 22, 2013
I recently retired ande am in the process of straightening my house. Don't know how or when we accumulated so many umbrellas but this stand weas a perfect organizer.
on November 6, 2012
I had a different experience then the other customer review. I thought this bucket was adorable! I mean its generally just a bucket but it fit my decor perfectly. Mine arrived in perfect condition and was tall enough to hold my super long umbrellas and hide my smaller travel ones. I wasn't looking to spend a lot on an umbrella holder so this item was perfect for me. I like that this bucket can get wet and get beaten up as I know it will.
on December 13, 2012
I wanted something sleek and cute to hold my umbrellas, that went with my minimally designed decor. This was perfect! It fits both large and small umbrellas without leaking any post-downpour raindrops on my floor!