Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 27, 2011
I bought two of these about amonth ago and they are exactly what I needed. They fit easily into the space I had for them. I use them for a veriety of small cutting jobs because they are so easy to get out and clean off when I'm done. They also are good trivits. They have saved a lot of wear and tear on my counter tops. I plan to get more.
on September 1, 2011
This was smaller than I had envisioned, but has been great for single serving items like an apple or mango or small quantities of veggies for salad toppings. It is easy to clean.
on October 29, 2011
I got two of these after looking at other options. Bamboo boards I like, but you have to hand wash them. These can go in the dishwasher, and they have a nice solid feel to them. As for the stickers, two minutes and a bit of goo-gone fixed that.
on August 19, 2011
This is one of the nicest cutting boards I have ever used. i highly recommend it. A bit smaller than I would have preferred, but very worth the money.
on July 23, 2012
I thought that this cutting board would be the same as the red one I purchased at the same time, but it wasn't. I can use it for serving small items( goat cheese slices etc.) but it is no good as a cutting board because w/o the non- skid backing it just slides all over.
on October 11, 2011
We've ordered other items from this vendor without problems - the chopsticks are exceptional. That's why this cutting board is so disappointing, as we expected better. It started when we opened it, and could not get the stickers off. After repeated attempts, the board is now stained, and we haven't even had a chance to use it. I don't know what kind of glue they used, but it just won't come off without a ton of work. That, and how easily it discolored, make it not worth the price of admission.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2010
It's hard to find a smaller sized cutting board. This one is compact but a work horse! It performs well and is easy to clean. Best of all, it's great for the earth! Another fabulous product from Preserve...
11 comment4 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2011
why do companies feel the need to place a sticker on an item using glue that does not come off of the product?! this is, sadly, one of those items.
we have paperstone countertops in our kitchen so was excited to find this cutting board, but it now has a very wide strip of sticky glue residue that won't come off around the entire cutting board due to the companies packaging. this could be an awesome board aside from that. very disappointing.
11 comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse