- Hardcover: 246 pages
- Publisher: Cambria Press (January 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604977817
- ISBN-13: 978-1604977813
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,387,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3604 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #4433 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #9411 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Presidential Electors and the Electoral College: An Examination of Lobbying, Wavering Electors, and Campaigns for Faithless Votes
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more
More About the Author