5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
Really nice suit. Alterations had to be made on the trousers and a little tightening on the coat. Overall really impressed for the price. It really is the best around for the material and price. Going to fill my closet with these suits.
Published on July 18, 2011 by Matthew Ihrig

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Published 23 months ago by C. York

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, September 22, 2012
C. York (South Paris, ME) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Presidential Giorgio Napoli 2 Button Mens Suit Modern Business Fit Pure Black (Apparel)
First off, don't believe the "list price".. You ARE NOT getting a 1400 dollar suit for 100 bucks. I'm not sure what's being collectively smoked by the other reviewers but this does not look or feel like a high quality suit, because well... It isn't. I used my coat once, for my sisters wedding and already the thread used to stitch buttons on is just coming undone. I suppose it's acceptable if you're only going to wear it once of twice but this isn't something I'd wear everyday. Spend and extra 30 bucks and get something decent (30-40 bucks for a nice pair of dress slacks, in your size even, and about 100 bucks for a black suit coat by Kenneth Cole or something).

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit not exactly as pictured, September 2, 2013
I gave this suit 3 stars because it appears to be slimmer in the photo than it really is. The cut is much fuller at the waist than pictured. The pants are a little tight in the rear end (fortunately that isn't a problem for me) but it is something for you to consider. I buy suits all the time, know my size and how they should fit, and this suit appears to be fuller at the jacket and a little tighter in the pants. The fabric does not feel cheap to me and only time will tell if it will hold up to use. Overall a decent price for an OK suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, July 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Very Pleased!!!, December 1, 2011
This is another example of how genuine amazon reviews are. This is my first time buying a suit online and this suit looks great. People are telling me that it looks really expensive and cant believe what I paid for it. I am not a suit expert so i dont know if the fabric is anything special but it does feel great better than any other suits I have owned, most costing alot more. Shipping was super fast, I dont know how cause it was shipped standard from California and arrived here in NY in 2 days. For the price you cant beat it, I highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a real 54 L, March 3, 2014
The coat looks great, but it is not a real 54 L. This was my first attempt at purchasing clothing from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pants too small., January 12, 2014
The jacket fit perfectly but the pants were too small. Have ordered one size bigger and hope they match the jacket. Good quality suit, my son is THRILLED with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was very surprised at the quality and fit for the price!, January 5, 2014
Was an impulse buy for my 17 year old grandson for Christmas. It fit perfectly, which really surprised me because I have to always have mine altered.

5.0 out of 5 stars last minute suit, December 17, 2013
This was a great price for getting a last minute suite. I was true to the size. very please with this purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars big waist, December 11, 2013
Shoulders and length and chest were dead on. Was a little big around the waist for me. Will have to take it in a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size and a great buy!, July 19, 2014
Got this suit for my boyfriend for our wedding in November. He's not that tall, so the jacket and pants are slightly too long. But we expected that when purchasing. It's well made and looks great. Definitely worth the money. I would recommend it to everyone in need of a good suit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›