5.0 out of 5 stars Blazer
The Jacket fit my husband perfect, the color was correct, fabric was nice, and fast delivery. We were very happy with our purchase and will do future purchases.
Published 16 months ago by Dionne jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, polyester look!
Published 3 months ago by BALFOUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Blazer, July 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, especially for the price, July 9, 2013
Nice fit, cut, and drape. Doesn't bunch in shoulders & back like a "cheap" suit. Keeps it form on the body throughout the day. Looks European without the European price-tag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Blazer!!, October 17, 2013
I actually use it as a suit separate.. with a pair a black slacks and it works perfectly.. It's a $400.- combination put together for less then $125.- so, I recommended it.. pretty good deal - I'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Blazer, October 24, 2013
This is my second purchase of clothing from Amazon. If you will take the time to get your size correct, it will fit. My wool blend black blazer cost 5 times what this one did. Last year the moths got into my closet and ate my wool blend suits. This jacket is made from a tropical blend synthetic fabric. A good weight for me in my climate (SE-US), and it is moth proof. Looks sharp as well. I just got the jacket, but am considering adding the pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, February 19, 2014
This jacket is excellent for the price; rarely will you find a quality suit at this price. The fabric does not betray the true cost of this coat. I got mine in charcoal, and the color is just like in the photo. One caveat to mention: I ordered this suit in size 44R and had it tailored to fit (I am between a 44 and a 42 with most suits, so I have to have them tailored).

Bottom line: This is a great jacket for the price, just make sure it fits you. As with any suit coat, a well fitting $80 suit will turn more heads than a poorly fitted $1,000 one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, great quality, October 11, 2013
Rachelle Perez (SPRINGFIELD, VA, US) - See all my reviews
My husband loves it and it fits perfectly. Very nice quality! Well worth the money. He is picky about clothing and he is extremely happy with this Blazer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made jacket., November 20, 2013
Thomas (CdA, Idaho) - See all my reviews
It is very well sewn and made from good materials. It fits well and buttons are well placed and sewn strong. The material feels good and the jackett lays well across the shoulders. The vents are just right and the length is good!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal, October 16, 2013
Keith R. Cole (Montgomery, AL, US) - See all my reviews
I was a little worried when I bought this but the verdict is in and it is perfect. I order the size I needed and it fit just right. Thanks for the good deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, polyester look!, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Presidential Giorgio Napoli Men's 2 Button Suit Separates Blazer (Apparel)
Ultimately, clothing is one of those things that depend on one's tastes and standard. While I don't want to demean someone else's taste, these suits look good in the pictures but when I received them, they were not to my liking at all. They had a cheap polyester look, which polyester by itself gives, hence good manufacturers mix a sufficient amount of cotton to polyester to give it a classier look. I guess there might be things that polyester is good for, not suits of good quality. And the finish of clothing is very important, these looked tacky. I returned them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blazer purchased, June 24, 2014
Fit as expected. Inside pockets are nice...outside pockets are just for show and do not function. pretty good value for the money spent.