4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
very nice, but fit just a little tight. Good quality for the price. Great for the summer and/or hot climates.
Published 13 months ago by Border Bandit

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits small
The fit on the pants is somewhat small, the waist was snug a and I should have gone a size up.
Published 8 months ago by pelican

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, November 2, 2013
Border Bandit (Brownsville, Texas) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits small, March 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants !, October 10, 2013
Product was exactly as described. Great buy! LOVE THEM ! They look and fit like tailored pants. They are an unbelievably great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked by the quality, December 17, 2013
These suit pants were a pleasant surprise. Bought them on a "Lightning Deal" not expecting much, considering the price. Suit pant quality is equal to most national department store house brands. Pants are on the light weight side, probably best for spring or summer wear or a more moderate climate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great all around, October 2, 2013
Got this for my husband to wear to our son's outdoor August wedding. The light weight was very comfortable and he look fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, high quality, August 21, 2014
Excellent, high quality, and fits exactly, the only claim is that one who buy one of this, has to buy one size up, to fit well, cause this pants comes too slim, but generally very good ítem, for example my normal pant size is 36 waist and 32 long, however, I had to buy size 38 risking, but at the end when I received it I stay very well, hence I had to make a minor adjustment, but it is normal.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little baggy, December 21, 2013
Cal (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
These pants had a looser fit than I'm used to. I normally gravitate towards slim/straight fit pants and these have definitely more of a relaxed fit through and through. Not that I'm complaining though, these look pretty good on me. You're going to have to get them tailored though unless you're like 7' 2".

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Great deal., September 19, 2013
The waist and hips fit just right. I like the triple button in front to secure the pant, but worried how I'm gonna hit the restroom in a hurry =)
The bottoms of the legs in the pants is slightly looser than I expected, but looks good still. I just got mine hemmed all is great.

Great deal for what you're paying. I may get a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal and value, July 25, 2014
We bought these for my father who wears suits at least 6 days a week and with a budget, these were really a great find. They look great, not cheaply made at all. Very comfortable, fits as you would expect, no need to order a size larger or smaller (at least we didn't find that to be the case).
My father wears some expensive suits and he is hard to shop for but we know he can always use suits and suit separates for work and church. When he opened these they went perfect with the 2 coats that we bought for him for father's day so now they look like complete suits. He was upset with the thought that we spent a lot of money on these but when we told him not to worry and showed him the deals we received on them on here he was blown away! He couldn't believe how inexpensive these were and you would think by the feel of the material and the way they fit they would be a whole lot more than priced.
I highly recommend these for anyone who is looking for themselves or for a gift, you will not find a better quality for the deal that they are. Perfect for anyone who needs a suit or separates to mix and match with other shirts and coats. Couldn't be happier with this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, polyester look!, July 31, 2014
Ultimately, clothing is one of those things that depend on one's tastes and standard. While I don't want to demean someone else's taste, these suits look good in the pictures but when I received them, they were not to my liking at all. They had a cheap polyester look, which polyester by itself gives, hence good manufacturers mix a sufficient amount of cotton to polyester to give it a classier look. I guess there might be things that polyester is good for, not suits of good quality. And the finish of clothing is very important, these looked tacky. I returned them all.