Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Presidents' Day
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 11, 2012
I bought this book spontaneously thinking it was going to be non-fiction. It turns out that it's hybrid, if you will. It gives facts about presidents through a fictional story. I'm not displeased. Overall I think it's a good introduction about the holiday for young children.
on March 31, 2014
We used this book during our President Day weekly theme but, you can use it for any patriotic holiday. I is age appropriate for our 3-5 year olds.
on February 7, 2013
Great story for the kids. It is nice to have different stories for the little ones to read for each of the holidays.
on February 25, 2014
Good book for children to hear or to read in February because of Presidents Day. It is the brginning of learning to lov our historical,past.
on April 6, 2014
Presidents' Day books are sometimes hard to find that my students can enjoy at their level. This was perfect and a really great story.
on January 6, 2014
OK book for the money. Since our 17-month old only cares about the pictures right now, this book works fine.
on March 26, 2016
A good book for Presidents Day. Used with my Pre-K class
on February 24, 2010
I read this book to first graders to introduce Pres. Day. I followed it with a biography of our current president and it might quite a nice lesson.
on February 23, 2015
GREAT
on March 23, 2014
I use this book to explain and start a discussion on Presidents Day in my primary grade classroom. It provides a great over-view and is a great jumping off point to studying presidents.