Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Heartbeat EKG|Change

on December 25, 2012
Very cute. My cath lab RN girlfriend loves them. Honestly, how much can you write about socks in a review?
on August 27, 2012
Socks are comfortable and priced well, but it's not a true depiction of an EKG rhythm and the red thread pills easily.
on June 9, 2014
Gave these as a gift to my sister for part of her LPN graduation package. Super cute, she loved them. They are on the smaller side but for her size 8 feet they will be perfect.
on December 28, 2012
I bought these socks for my mother who happens to be a nurse. The socks are average size (for a woman) and were made of decently thick material. The design looks exactly like the picture and was pronounced. As far as I can tell, she does enjoy the socks.
on January 7, 2014
I bought these as a gift for one of the many nurses I have the pleasure of knowing. She was thrilled and will be the envy of all her co-workers. These socks are more of a female size range, but they would probably look great on a guy with smaller feet as well.
on January 6, 2016
Awesome gift for my girlfriend who is a nurse! They fit her (size 8) perfectly like a normal sock would and look exactly like they do in the picture. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy a gift for someone in the medical field!
on April 25, 2014
Bought these as a "gag gift" for a Secret Santa event, but in the end these are actually pretty decent socks. Good construction and the colors were vivid. Product arrived as depicted, so I'm happy.
on June 10, 2016
I ordered these as a gift for my mother who is a nurse. The arrived as expected in a timely manner, and she seemed to like the gift! I do wish they had this pattern as longer socks, or maybe even compression socks, because I'm not fond of ankle socks.
on January 17, 2016
Purchased these socks for the nurses in my life! Arrived quickly and are of good quality. Very cute. Although my new BSN daughter quickly noticed the lines represent severe heart trouble. Maybe because she loved them so much her heart skipped a beat!
on April 11, 2016
My friend loved these socks; they were a part of her birthday gift (she is a nursing student). She wore them the very next day and I'm thinking about getting myself a pair now because they're adorable.