Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prestige Medical Analog Stethoscope Watch with Medical Symbols, White
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 5, 2013
I think the idea is good but for my stethoscope it did not fit properly and has the tendency to swivel which is not very helpful if you don't have an extra hand. I can also hear ticking faintly which distracts me from the patients heartbeat or breath sounds.
on March 4, 2010
It's a little tight to put on a Littman stethoscope, and I could do without the cartoons, but it does the trick. Short of losing or having my stethoscope stolen (again), I always have a watch. The biggest problem I have with it is that it really adds to the complexity of disinfecting my stethoscope, which would be easier if I could slip it off without disconnecting the tubing.
on October 25, 2011
This was a fabulous buy! I love it, and so do my co-workers. It was a little loose on both my stethoscopes, but I put a little colored tape on it it fits fine, and I can switch it from what ever stethoscope I want to use for the day! Very cute, and easy to read.
on August 18, 2015
This is really great. I don't wear a watch at work and clocks are usually placed in the room where only a contortionist can hold the scope on the chest and see it. One thing posted but let me warn you in big letters: THE BATTERY WILL BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL. SO ORDER THE BATTERIES AT THE SAME TIME. SR 626 377. They can be changed. you may never get the little plastic gasket to stay but that works great to wrap around the watch and keep it where you want on your stethoscope. It took a minute to convince it it could fit then when it is on it is loose. hence, gasket to keep it there. Voila!! Totally awesome setup.
on February 2, 2013
it has unchangable battery and i a m dissapointed, as there was written CHANGABLE . i think i've lost my money in inutile accessory. please send me the instruction how i can change replace battery, if there is not any part on the clock i can move, the back side is absolutly wholy. which part can move and i can see the batterys.otherwise it's the serious disadvantage
on August 15, 2012
Sadly the watch didn't work, perhaps it is just in need of a new battery but I was disappointed that it didn't work right out of the box. I'll update this when I change the battery if that is all it is.
on January 30, 2014
ticking of the second hand is VERY loud even off of the stethoscope & very difficult to place onto a double tube stethoscope
on April 18, 2016
I saw a co-worker with this and immediately had to have one of my own. I love this as I don't wear a watch anymore due to a nickel allergy and can't always see the clock in certain situations at work. Occasionally the ticking can be heard while listening, but it is not terribly disruptive. I am able to wipe it down with sani-wipes as I wipe down the rest of my stethoscope. One tip for anyone trying to put it on for the first time, take the bell off your stethoscope and slide it on from the bottom. Had to do a little wiggling and pulling through with a hemostat, but now it's on. Now that it is on, it is moveable to whatever position you need it.
on February 6, 2016
I love the idea of these things so I bought two. One for me and one for a friend who recently graduated school. I love the fact is has military conversions. They aren't hard, but sometimes your brain can misfire at 11pm after working 16 hours. It fits snug enough on the stethoscope tubing to not fall off, but loose enough to move freely as to be easily adjusted. It's just a little smaller than I anticipated, and the print on it is small as well, so if you struggle to see or work in the dark it may be a bit hard to see.
on February 28, 2016
I thought I was really going to love this, and did at first..but I cant leave it on my stethoscope end because it makes it end heavy and makes it fall off my neck. I have to slide it on the other end when not in use and then slide it back..silly little time waster, but if I can find one light enough to stay on the end I would prefer it.