Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prestige Medical Analog Stethoscope Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 26, 2010
It was awesome and I loved it! Perfect fit on the stethoscope! I hate wearing a watch because I wash my hands all the time and get my watch wet and my arm stays wet under my watch. I was VERY disappointed when it broke with in the month of having it. As an ER nurse I have to fling/drop my stethoscope out of the way often and it broke apart after only dropping it a mere 10 times. We drop our stethoscopes all the time. Sometime they are covered in blood and we don't want to put it around our neck. No we are not careless, I try to give it a soft landing. If it is going to be on there it needs to handle that fact and be a little sturdier. Size and style was perfect. Durability a big lame thumbs down in the Emergency Room!
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2010
I'm a nursing student and I thought that this would be a more convenient way for me to count the heartbeats per minute, but the numbers are really small. I can see the red part very well to count for a 15 second period and then multiply by 4. Other than that, this product is great. I don't have to wear a watch, which I've always hated, especially when I'm cleaning patients and my gloves slip below the watch and I'm not sure if anything has gotten on my watch so I have to go clean it just in case. It's more convenient for me. I just wish the numbers were bigger.
on May 15, 2013
This item is very basic. It works. However u would expect it to fit the width of basic steths. Its too small for littmans. I put it on the metal bridge then of course I can't see it when in auscultating
on June 9, 2012
This watch has made my job much easier. Counting breaths and pulses in children is now, literally child's play . The only problem was it being a tight fit for my cardiology stethoscope but it does fit nicely
on September 7, 2011
Second hand never worked consistently. Tried several batteries. Second hand skips ahead and stalls. Makes this great idea a useless product. :(
on December 4, 2011
I bought the stethoscope watch for my wife who is a nurse. Product arrived on time and as pictured. However, the watch does not fit snugly onto the Stethoscope rubber tubing. I filled the gap by using a rubberband which helps, but buyer should be aware. Nice product otherwise.
on April 3, 2015
It serves the purpose, however it seems too small for my cardiac stethoscope and too large for my classic II stethoscope... It fits at the bottom of the classic II but i have to move it to change from diaphragm to bell. Some kind of adjustable strap would be nice, although not sure how that could be accomplished.
on June 16, 2016
I want to love this because it's such a neat idea. The battery life is excellent and it's easy to read.
However, it causes a lot of noise. It also spins around on the tubing so when you are trying to listen the face likes to spin around the tube and go face down so you have to hold it place. I still use it, Because i do not wear watches, but it has taken some getting used to.
on January 4, 2016
Love this watch. I work in veterinary medicine and wearing a watch is not always feasible considering scratching, pulling, and the fluids I encounter. This lets me have a second hand when I need it most....listening to their hearts. It is small, durable, and well made. It took a bit of an effort to snap it onto the tubing of my stethoscope but it won't fall off!
on March 4, 2016
I don't like wearing watches, they get in the way of frequent hand washing and etc. I got it on my littman with some elbow grease. I have had one before that broke apart after a year. Good price just wish someone would come out with something similar but easier to apply to a stethoscope and more durable.